[TV Shows] Hulu has a Plus next to it. Worth it?

I love watching Hulu, especially because I do not find myself with a TV 100% of the time, just my laptop. My main complaint with Hulu was most shows usally only post 5 episodes in mid season giving me no clue what is going on.

Now Hulu has a membership fee. From what I've seen, it basically requires you to pay 7.99 then you get to watch just about every episode of every seasons of every show, which could get me watching some shows I've never seen before (Example, Battlestar Galactica) from start to finish.

The idea seems sound, but do you think its worth it?
    Last edited by Daginni; 2011-03-07 at 02:46 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    For the same price (maybe less) you can get netflix and stream to your PC or xbox. My Blu-Ray player even has a netflix app. I can't access Hulu here in Canada (well I can, but it's a pain) so I can't really comment on that service.

no imo. hulu plus is new. therefore it is crap
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

15+ Year Old Account
    http://hotspotshield.com/

Just turn it on when you want to use Hulu, ABC, CBS, pandora etc..

It's a VPN that connects to an American server.

I would recommend Netflix over Hulu+ currently, having tried Hulu+ for awhile while also subscribed to Netflix, most anything I could find on Hulu I could also find on Netflix (streaming).

Hulu+ may very well get better and be worth it over Netflix to those wanting more TV than movies in time, but as it stands Netflix seems to have a larger collection (both streaming and DVD only titles) as well as wider device support, so it boils down to what is important to you.

If device support is not a factor (e.g. you have no plans on watching Hulu on anything other than your PC) then that's not a selling point.
    If being able to get it on DVD (if streaming is not available) does not interest you (current plan is 9.99 for ONE DVD out at a time + unlimited streaming) then that's not a selling point either.

Your best bet is to sign up for a FREE month with Netflix (you can find those offers almost anywhere) and browser thier catalog vs. Hulu's and see which one looks better.
    This is a signature, only a signature. And nothing else.

Netflix recently added a streaming-only option for the same price as Hulu+ I believe. They have most of the same(good) TV shows streaming and Netflix has generally more to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsusnme View Post
    I would recommend Netflix over Hulu+ currently, having tried Hulu+ for awhile while also subscribed to Netflix, most anything I could find on Hulu I could also find on Netflix (streaming).

Hulu+ may very well get better and be worth it over Netflix to those wanting more TV than movies in time, but as it stands Netflix seems to have a larger collection (both streaming and DVD only titles) as well as wider device support, so it boils down to what is important to you.

If device support is not a factor (e.g. you have no plans on watching Hulu on anything other than your PC) then that's not a selling point.
    If being able to get it on DVD (if streaming is not available) does not interest you (current plan is 9.99 for ONE DVD out at a time + unlimited streaming) then that's not a selling point either.

Your best bet is to sign up for a FREE month with Netflix (you can find those offers almost anywhere) and browser thier catalog vs. Hulu's and see which one looks better.
    I can get a Trial on both. I will base my opinion on those. Thank you.