S10 DK=Badass?

so yeah i kinda wish this is what the DK T12 would look like just sayin

7/7 Firelands 6/7HM Firelands
    13/13 T11
    ​Glory of The Cataclysm Raider

Quote Originally Posted by wafflezlol View Post
    so yeah i kinda wish this is what the DK T12 would look like just sayin
    Saiyan?

Badass? Awesome? I hate it. It looks extremely cheesy. The toothy skulls grin like they were taken out a children's cartoon, and the horns on the helmet look like they belong to the bad guy in Legend.

To me it's probably the worst tier armor I've seen thus far. I'll try and get shoulders that look like the slightly better warrior tier, put the helm on non-view and get a different belt. One that doesn't look like a smiley skull.

Also, enough with the skulls, please! We know death knights are about death, but there are other ways to convey death than with skulls. Try scythe blades, spikes, banshee faces wailing, bat wings, a white shroud-like armor, anything, but drop the skulls for a couple of tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfell View Post
    Badass? Awesome? I hate it. It looks extremely cheesy. The toothy skulls grin like they were taken out a children's cartoon, and the horns on the helmet look like they belong to the bad guy in Legend.

To me it's probably the worst tier armor I've seen thus far. I'll try and get shoulders that look like the slightly better warrior tier, put the helm on non-view and get a different belt. One that doesn't look like a smiley skull.

Also, enough with the skulls, please! We know death knights are about death, but there are other ways to convey death than with skulls. Try scythe blades, spikes, banshee faces wailing, bat wings, a white shroud-like armor, anything, but drop the skulls for a couple of tiers.
    ..Bat wings. Are you serious?

The armour set looks epic. Can't wait to see what they come up with for 4.3...

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    The face looks too much like Frank from Donnie Darko, other than that, I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Why are there so many horns?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfell View Post

While I think the new S10 gear is awesome for DK's, I do agree that the skulls are ridiculously overused in this classes armor, it's like they just shove a skull anywhere they can... Wailing banshee faces would be awesome lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by _Khasim_ View Post
    The face looks too much like Frank from Donnie Darko, other than that, I like it.
    Spot on. That is what I was looking for to describe it.

If you like S9, you will like S10 because they are more similar than different.
    I like sandwiches

If it was a giant rabbit costume like Frank I would love it.

But sadly I think these look horrid. I actually like the T11 look much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO DK's are getting the best looking set again, s9 is pretty awesome as is t11. T10 will always be my favorite though, I love the more medieval look.

Deleted
    I think it's one of the worst.. lol, horns are really ugly and there are too many skulls

Dk's pretty much always have the best looking gear in my opinion.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, time to jump mine into arena finally and get ready for it, that set alone is worth the work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracken56 View Post
    I think it's one of the worst.. lol, horns are really ugly and there are too many skulls
    Well yea it's kind of ugly but it's still the best of the S10 sets, did you see the terminator eye for hunters, the eagle beak for pallys and omglol rogue set, ONCE AGAIN rogues get shafted.

Deleted
    While it does indeed look cool, I'm getting tired with only having variations of skull and horn themes on my class' sets.

Quote Originally Posted by stahlhammer89 View Post
    Well yea it's kind of ugly but it's still the best of the S10 sets, did you see the terminator eye for hunters, the eagle beak for pallys and omglol rogue set, ONCE AGAIN rogues get shafted.
    The terminator laser eye is pimp as hell. Ours just looks like they glued a bunch of horns on.
    Beta Club Brosquad

it should be http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Ve1tETrgJo8vKg then dks would look sooo cute!!! Like omg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    While it does indeed look cool, I'm getting tired with only having variations of skull and horn themes on my class' sets.
    I'm glad I can play a class with skull themes in WoW <3<3<3
    Skulls and horns.
    Need moar of them.