Thread: S10 DK=Badass?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    While it does indeed look cool, I'm getting tired with only having variations of skull and horn themes on my class' sets.
    Hey, they throw spikes in there too

S 10 is awesome besides the helm's insanely stupid looking horns, but I never show the helm anyways (except goggles).
    I like sandwiches

I love the way s10 looks.

The new gear looks like something out of a Tim Berton movie. This is halloween, anyone?

15+ Year Old Account
    Disgusting. Idiotic. MOAR HORNS AND SKULLS AND SHOULDER SIZE! S13 armor will have 3-meter tall horns, ten ton shoulderpads, and skulls on every button, on both cheeks, on each buttock, and on every toe.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Disgusting. Idiotic. MOAR HORNS AND SKULLS AND SHOULDER SIZE! S13 armor will have 3-meter tall horns, ten ton shoulderpads, and skulls on every button, on both cheeks, on each buttock, and on every toe.
    it aint DK gear without skulls

7/7 Firelands 6/7HM Firelands
    13/13 T11
    ​Glory of The Cataclysm Raider

Deleted
    Hmm, I can imagine them making dk gears have horns and spikes all over them, and if you have the full set, you unlock a new ability called spiky meatball where you will turn into a spiky ball and just spin endlessly chasing down your opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by healarious View Post
    hmm, i can imagine them making dk gears have horns and spikes all over them, and if you have the full set, you unlock a new ability called spiky meatball where you will turn into a spiky ball and just spin endlessly chasing down your opponents.
    hornstoooooooooorrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    One can only hope. Skulls, baby! Skulls!

The corpses all hang
    Headless and limp
    Bodies with no surprises
    And the blood drains down like devils rain
    We'll bathe tonight

I want your skulls
    I need your skulls
    I want your skulls
    I need your skulls
    I like sandwiches

It is my second fav, hunters is first, it looks badass, DK looks like a childs costume compared to it

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like a crappy version of Tier 11 gear to be totally honest. Blizzard needs to hire some better gear modelling designers.

The new set looks freaking awesome. Who cares for those who dont like it? if u dont like the Death Knight Theme Than reroll? lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wafflezlol View Post
    it aint DK gear without skulls
    Well, you gotta have the measure, man, the taste. Two skulls per set is fine, some realistic ones on shoulders, that'd be fine. But not... that...