10+ Year Old Account

CATA and lock's armor set

It is all rubbish comparing the previous expansions the new one looks lame as well. We used to have the coolest . T6 (Malefic) is still my best and the best in the game

blizz has gotten too much into the elemental theme.

Quote Originally Posted by lynx13 View Post
    It is all rubbish comparing the previous expansions the new one looks lame as well. We used to have the coolest . T6 (Malefic) is still my best and the best in the game
    Well, tier 5 and 6 were a rare occurence tbh. Probably they changed designers. Because ever single set looks like absolute shit compared the genius that was warlock tier 5 and tier 6, priest tier 6, warrior tier 6, hunter tier 6 even pala tier 6!

Now those were epic sets. I already made peace with the fact that current designers are imcompetent morons that can only make stupid looking sets with 'scary' mouths and horns all over the place. (Obviously this last part isn't an actual fact, but an opinion, before anyone starts flaming...)
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Deleted
    people like you will probably never be satisfied with anything T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    blizz has gotten too much into the elemental theme.
    Yea, it's weird considering the expac focuses a lot on elementals..

10+ Year Old Account
    just another reason why people enjoyed BC the most...
    but those sets on the front are PVP-Sets... they never looked good... except Season7or8?... this Scorpion-Theme-Set (and I mean Mortal Kombat: Scorpion)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Yea, it's weird considering the expac focuses a lot on elementals..
    wut? that's a fail rational for creating gear. but I guess that would mean if they ever make a Hello Kitty Island Adventure xpac we could all run around looking like cats designed by preschoolers.

t2 lock gear was the best t10 came in second t11 is the worst uneven horns q.q i miss my old gear

Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    just another reason why people enjoyed BC the most...
    Never said anything like this. Cata is SO much better than the horrible, mind-numbing, classless, challengeless-grind that was TBC. The tiers looked better. That's all. But compared to Cata, the game was CRAP back then.

Bovinator, I'm sincerely afraid to ask you what satisfies you... So let's pretend you didn't reply at all.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Deleted
    We havent seen all locks armor set for cata, so how can people seriously answer this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinator View Post
    people like you will probably never be satisfied with anything T_T
    I've never complain about anything but when the scaling goes down, it really upset you.

We havent seen all locks armor set for cata, so how can people seriously answer this?
    Which realm are you at?
    Last edited by lynx13; 2011-03-07 at 09:54 AM.

There will never be a t6 lock set ever again...

Would love to know where the designer went that designed that set

Quote Originally Posted by Lockndrop View Post
    t10 came in second
    Yeah I always wanted an armor set that made me look like the grand wizard of the ku klux klan, really good look to go for.

No seriously, it was fucking terrible.
    Have you ever wondered about if your mom ever kissed you goodnight after giving your dad a blowjob?

You are now.

Quote Originally Posted by BjarkeBS View Post
    Which realm are you at?

Cata had its release 3 months ago, you think this is all the armor sets we're going to see?

When I first saw our Vicious set, I thought it was Shaman gear, sadly I was mistaken lol. I think it's just the headpiece. I don't know why we don't have hoods or something.

People always complain about tier looks and setbonuses... It's early in the expansion, I'm sure t13/14 will look great and have a good set bonus.
    Top 100.

Deleted
    I don't get why people liked T6 so much, is it really just because of the WOAH SO COOL wings that appeared every so often when you had the helm displayed? The set looked like vomit. T5 was awesome though, and I think T4 was pretty cool as well. As for T11, like a lot of the T11 sets it has a boss that it's themed on, Nefarian, which it does a really good job of, but I just don't like the look of it.

Opinions.

The only shitty part about t11 is the helm and its crooked horns.
    PvP set looks kinda like wrathful shaman so .. I don't like that

My top 5:

t1
    t2
    t6
    t8
    t10 (heroic)

4+5 were up there too and relentless was a SICK pvp set

The PvE set is OK, nothing fantastic, but OK.

The PvP set (both current season and next) is atrocious. It's generic mage garbage. The skulls on the shoulder pads next season are an improvement, but you still end up looking like any other caster. IMO most of the pvp sets are pretty dull, I really only like the the warrior and death knight and paladin ones. Hunter is OK, a ton better than the current hunter pve set.

Truthpost: I changed mains from hunter because I couldn't stand the terrible looking hunter sets

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never complain about anything but when the scaling goes down, it really upset you.

Which realm are you at?
    He's saying we haven't seen all of Cata's lock sets yet. There's still 2 or 3 tiers to go. But that said, I'm happy with the T11 set. I'm so sick of seeing mage look a like tier all over the place. Especially the PoS power generator hood.