Notifications for when abilities are ready mod?

hi is there any mod that will let me know by flashing up on my screen for example "Vanish is ready" or even tell me when i have 5 combo points by flashing up in the middle of the screen something like "5 combo points"? i think i have seen mods like this but i do not know any names
    thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    MikScrollingBattleText

I would recommend Power Auras Classic.

Its a great mod with alot of flexibility that can track just about anything you want by itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awnetu View Post
    I would recommend Power Auras Classic.

Its a great mod with alot of flexibility that can track just about anything you want by itself.
    This. Power Auras can monitor just about anything and is fully customizable. You just need to figure out how to use it, and there's plenty of guides out there that will tell you how, though I don't have links to any of them.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text and Power Auras Classic will both get the job done, but the major difference is Mik's is more text-based, not as graphical, while Power Auras is much more visual.

I prefer MSBT personally.

Pretty much what everyone here has said. MSBT is what you're looking for. Also, a good addon for watching combo points is !combowatch if you want to get that too.

doom cooldown pulse or something....forgot the exact name, but i love it for CD's.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any cooldown pulse, or TellMeWhen and if you configure it power auras will do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text and Power Auras Classic will both get the job done, but the major difference is Mik's is more text-based, not as graphical, while Power Auras is much more visual.

I prefer MSBT personally.
    Mik's you can also move around and change the size of the text and even change the font to be more eye catching. Also makes a clicking sound each time something comes off cd. I think with the combo points there is some text that pops up and says "FINISH HIM"....at least that's what happens when you have full holy power on a pally so I figure it's about the same.

Edit: it does also show an icon for what is coming off cooldown next to the text as an added visual
    The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.