Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The change to Fel Armor is a BUFF in PvE and a nerf in PvP.
    This is because as ur dps goes up so does the heals from fel armor and iirc it's around 17k~ dps to get to the same state the old fel armor was with 2/2 of Demonic Aegis (50/100% increase to fel armors healing making it 6% of all dmg done now or 4% total hp per 5 secs before) in both scenarios.
    As you breach 17k dps in pve it becomes a buff for pve.
    However, in PvP it is a downright nerf as there is simply no way a warlock will breach 17k dps in pvp.
    It doesn't affect 3v3 arena or 5v5 at all neither does it affect large-scale pvp as a warlock should always switch over to demon armor when being nuked for extra armor and healing taken, but it is a significant nerf in 1v1 scenarios, soloing pve and 2v2 arena. This is because it was a reliable un-stoppable if u will passive self-heal. The difference is definetaly noticable. My locks unbuffed hp right now is 126k, with the old fel armor this would be roughly 5k healing every 5 seconds equating to 1k hp/s. To achieve the same hp/s one would now have to do 16.67k dps which is practically impossible outwith raid situations.
    As of now I have no idea why they made this change as the only things it does is nerf warlocks survivability 1v1, 2v2 and while soloing.
    Last edited by mmocb701d2da41; 2011-03-07 at 05:59 PM. Reason: changed numbers

Quote Originally Posted by ynkesfan2003 View Post
    That's because you play affliction and have siphon life and dots on every target keeping you up. Other specs aren't so lucky as to have instant cast pseudo passive regen like that. Soloing you still won't be able to outheal the single mob attacking you without switching to Drain Life and even then it's iffy depending on spellpower n such.
    Then try playing affliction to do your dailies to pvp and for soloing like everyone else who isn't complaining.
    Top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Lol... Look at all these ignorant comments. Good luck in your next endeavor tila. Maybe someday Warlocks will be playable.
    Look at the guy who will never get over 1k in arenas, or in a guild that excels in PvE. All of these comments are quite valid, and if you were to quit over something as small as this change, might as well just quit the game. You'll never enjoy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP is a gas tank.

99% of the posters in this thread are matches.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Anyone that thinks it's hardly a nerf obviously hasn't tried any serious arena or Battlegrounds. It's killed off double dps in 2s as a warlock and made us the-guy-to-tunnel in 3s. BGs aren't the same either.
    lol no.

Trolls are out and about today.
    Top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by ynkesfan2003 View Post
    That's because you play affliction and have siphon life and dots on every target keeping you up. Other specs aren't so lucky as to have instant cast pseudo passive regen like that. Soloing you still won't be able to outheal the single mob attacking you without switching to Drain Life and even then it's iffy depending on spellpower n such.
    I play Demonology. Right now my arena teams are mostly low-ranked point-farming teams because of where my teammates are (I only pvp with guildies), but trust me, I am not usually the one that goes down first.
    Last edited by grimdok; 2011-03-07 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grimdok View Post
    I play Demonology. Right now my arena teams are mostly low-ranked point-farming teams because of where my teammates are (I only pvp with guildies), but trust me, I am not usually the one that goes down first.
    this is as constructive as saying " hey my lock has killed 6 players and i was alone!! 4 of them were afk and the other couple was full pve-just dinged noobs killing mobs; does it even matter?
    therefore warlocks are fine, l2p "
    no offense
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is not going places.

Locked.
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-03-08 at 10:35 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines