Need Some Help Please And Thx

# What's the problem? Odd request, but we brought in a new guildy tonight for a BoT run, on Ascendant Council he was pulling some fairly low numbers compared to the rest of the raid, keep in mind we are a fairly casual guild and were still learning the fight- He's a shadow priest and I was hoping to maybe get some insight or some help to address the situation and help this guy pull some bigger numbers hes completely raid aware but we fear we can't make enrage timers with this you be the judge- Thank you for your time. Our raid set up at the time was - Prot Paladin- Blood DK- Moonkin- Enhance Shaman- MM Hunter- Fire Mage- Spriest<Low Numbers, Holy Paladin- Resto Druid- Resto Shaman. We were all eating appropriate food, flasks etc.

# Armo(u)ry. us.battle. net/wow/en/character/the-venture-co/lachry/simple

# Logs.Here are the log reports from him on our unsuccessful attempts

[worldoflogs. com/reports/rt-m8ximege0xrlclxa/details/7/

Threw some spaces in so I could post links sorry.
    Last edited by Mungzta; 2011-03-07 at 11:55 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I could sit here and tell you everything I think is wrong but I don't have time to do that. His spec is wrong, his gemming and reforging is wrong, he's not hit capped, he's not using mind blast as much as he should.. he is a mess!

The best advice I can give you is to give him this link and tell him to read the entire thing: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-(by-Newnoise)

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Deleted
    and he did not have dark intent ;p