Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I started healing HC's in pretty similar gear to yours, actually worse to be fair.

Go with this spec if your struggling for mana (which i assume you are with 2 trinkets aim at regen) then you'll be able to swap your trinkets out for 2 throughput ones (Pure intellect) with a spirit proc. I'd suggest even doing stonecore normal for Tears of Blood (Last boss). I've chosen the linked spec over yours because

a) Revitalise could easily be a 1 point investment, 1% extra mana every 12 seconds isn't game breaking. And we only really put a point in there to get replenishment for the group / raid
    b) Natures Swiftness is garbage, a 3 minute CD is terrible and what ability are you going to link it to? Healing touch? If it doesn't Crit, your talking about a 20k odd heal... Laughable really.
    c) Alot of druids underestimate the value of Natures Bounty, extra crit on your regrowth is awesome, its the reason why i will almost 75% of the time chose to cast regrowth over healing touch on a OOC proc, just over a 1 sec cast time and crits for about 16k mmm yes please! Not to mention the reduced cast time on nourish when you have 3 stacks of Rejuv rolling! In 10 mans its mandatory in my opinion and it helps out alot in 5's too.

Healing wise, your a reactive healer, so with the exception of keeping Lifebloom rolling on the tank for pretty much the whole dungeon, dont cast spells willy nilly:

Is the tank taking a lot of constant damage? Then 3 stacks of lifebloom, Rejuv and nourish spam, Swiftmend too ofc(Not healing touch spam) - With the 15% buff in HC's right now (And your gear), there is nothing in any HC's that could cause you too much trouble bar the tank standing in the poop or taking some form of avoidable damage.
    Is the group taking a moderate stream of damage? Not falling below 60%? - If there is 3 or more people then Wild Growth and Rejuv on the ones that will require it. Only 2 people taking damage? Like your tank and 1 melee DPS? Then consider rejuv on your melee followed by a quick swiftmend, it will likely heal your tank at the same time.

If you didn't get my point, what i'm basically trying to say is, don't heal what you don't need to. Wild growth is no doubt an awesome spell, but if you push it when there is only 2 people damaged, its a waste of a GCD - you may as well have used Rejuv. Plus, don't be afraid to use Regrowth, obviously when the need arises and on an OOC proc if your able to, it will grant you Natures grace which will increase your haste by 15% for 15 seconds - could save your tank here?

TL: DR - You should easily be able to heal HC's in your gear with the 15% buff, even with a incompetent group. Although upgrades will help mask the problem, the real reason your not able to heal them at the moment is due to misinformation and skill (or lack there of). Its not a criticism, we all had to climb this steep learning curve when we encountered it, you just need to practice and it will come to you eventually.

Deleted
    Hey all, thanks again for all your help. Have really improved my character now

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...reeunit/simple

Healed Baradin Hold 25 man the other day, topped the healing meters by like 500k, and by around 300 hps, even forgot to use tranquility
    I am classed 'Ready to raid' in my guild so if I read up on some tactics, looks like I can do norms