10+ Year Old Account

Lack of PvE bracers for Resto Druids.

There is only ONE decent iLevel 346 bracer out side of t11 content. (there are pvp bracers which i have had to use becase well every raiding druid on my server are using the pvp bracers) I have NEVER seen the BoE epic bracers from BWD trash. NEVER. i spam trade, i inspect every casting druid i see. None have them. Everyone is using 346s or the epic PVP bracers.

Whats the deal with this?

The deal with you never seeing the BoE leather bracers from BWD trash is that they don't exist, there are however BoE leather shoulders from BWD.

Just go kill Chimaeron for his bracers, and if you can't get a raid to go kill him then you obviously don't even need them in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my atlas has them, and wowhead has them as well, i can link them in game as well, im convinced theres BoE bracers.

---------- Post added 2011-03-07 at 10:02 AM ----------

oop nvm they are changed to BoP from chim now, but my atlas still says BoE zone drop

---------- Post added 2011-03-07 at 10:02 AM ----------

and links as BoE ingame... weird

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    This is the same for most classes/specs in the game, and is something that Blizz is going to fix with ZA/ZG becoming 5 mans. Melee DPS also have a lack of decent bracers. The 2 pieces in HoO are rolled on by Tanks as well as DPS making those a harder item to obtain, and really only one set in raids drops that is meant for DPS (yes 2 pieces drop, but 1 of them has a bit less Str than the other piece making them more for tanks rather than DPS...). So basically Electron Inductor Coils and Bracers of Cooled Anger... /cheer?

Blizz definitely left the leather caster bracer option slim -- you basically have a single viable choice at iLVL 346, 359, and 372. I'm still using iLVL 346 because in 10 kills of Chim, Manacles have dropped exactly once and they went to our Resto. Slim pickings indeed.
    Moonkin View Raid Encounter Videos can be found at: Moonkin PoV Vids and Arythorn Youtube Channel
    Calc's Moonkin Guide can be found at: The Moonkin Repository - Calculated Balance PvE Guide
    Calculatéd Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lated/advanced

Deleted
    Well at least you got the 346 ones. I'm still wearing the same 339 pvp bracers I crafted when I hit 85 on my resto druid. And we're at 4/12 heroic 10 man...

I went with Armbands of Change off Corla in BC. Not the perfect resto bracers but good enough until I get an epic piece.
    When I think about trees
    I hug myself

I got lucky with the chim bracers first kill
    Thunder. Thunder. Thunder cats gooooooooooo!

wut about the pvp ones... ilvl 365 215 int 134 spirit

Quote Originally Posted by anmblack1 View Post
    wut about the pvp ones... ilvl 365 215 int 134 spirit
    The PvP ones are just like all other PvP gear. They are fine, but not ideal. We'd obviously not like to *have* to PvP in order to get our PvE gear, but Blizzard said they recognized the issue of not really having that many (or in some cases none) items to choose from for some slots.

You're not alone here man, I must have run deadmines about 2 dozen times before my shaman got a decent pair of resto bracers. Bracers have always been a hard slot to find sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    This is the same for most classes/specs in the game, and is something that Blizz is going to fix with ZA/ZG becoming 5 mans.
    One of the reasons for ZA/ZG is to help fill slots that are currently not possible from heroic, extremely hard or rare. Once we see the loot tables added you might find a new pair of bracers.
    "Gauging the health of a game by reading its forums is akin to gauging the health of a community by visiting its hospitals." - Ghostcrawler quoting someone else.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. This thread should be titled "Lack of PVE bracers for <insert class here>". We all feel your pain.

It is kindda stiupid tho that we got 3 options for a lether int belt, the crafted one the one from wildhamer rep and a drop from nef, and only one pair of wrists... This week my guild killed chim hero for the third time and before that we killed him about 8-10 times and he never onec droped them.

Cloth got 3 pairs of bracers ones with hit for casters one with spirit for healers and one with neither for both, Mail are fu%&ed like lather got only one option, and plate gont only one option + sinistera but thats for like 10% of us?

Epic pvp spirit ones are fine until you get chimchim's bracers.

4 belts if you include the conclave one.

It's ok, after 10 Cho'gall kills, out of 50 possible drops, we've only had one plate int bracers...