Thread: Killzone 3

Deleted

Killzone 3

So I ordered my copy of Killzone 3 last friday and while waiting it to arrive I just wanna hear your opinions of the game.
    So discuss...

It's one of the most fun online FPS's I've played. The class system really adds depth to the gameplay and makes you feel like what class you pick matters. It's very balanced, no class is extremely OP and you'll never feel like you need to put points in another class to win. All the online modes are really different- I've had it since release and I think there are still map variants I haven't played.

P.S- PLEASE ROLL MEDIC, WE NEED SOME DAMN MEDICS

Better than Halo Reach when online. Better than it on solo too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeyouknew View Post
    Better than Halo Reach when online. Better than it on solo too.
    Definitely.
    I'd even say it's better than Black Ops tbh. Reach and CoD are way overrated, I wish other people would open their eyes. Everyone I know in real life just plays Black Ops religiously.

Deleted
    My copy of Killzone 3 came this morning... YAY! I played it for a while today and I gotta say that it really is a f***ing good FPS... A lot better than Black ops Imo... And sorry... I rolled infiltrator. That damn Disguise ++ were so fascinating that I couldn't resist... But medic could be next.

Killzone 3 is one of my favourite game. i play daily Killzone 3. Killzone 3 are very interesting and popular video game in the world. Killzome 3 is better then Killzone 2.

Deleted
    Anyone wanna play Killzone 3 with me? My Psn id is: Great-Sothoth. So add me if u wanna ever play some Killzone 3

Bulletstorm > Black Ops I didn't play KZ3 yet.