[Music] Bullet for my Valentine

Discussion thread on my favorite band of all time post your thoughts likes or dislikes on them.

Personally i love their sound the lyrics are great and fever is just amazing as an album in general.

Quite skilled muscians, personally I loath the vocalists voice.

When " Your Betrayal" hits my sirius I pretty much want to snap my crayons and go postal, Slipknot does the same to me. Just cant take it and I dunno why.
    Send me a disc with the vocal layer removed and Id be fine tho,.. odd -_-

As far as I'm concerned, they really come across as quite annoying, glad you like em tho - individually they're talented so it's nice to know their efforts are working for some..

Cheers.
    Last edited by satyrikon; 2011-03-07 at 10:04 PM.
    Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6 ghz - Corsair H100 - 16GB DDR3-1600 - SLI GTX 580 - Crucial 240GB

Corsair Obsidian 650D - WD 2TB Black Storage

Yeh i can see how you feel that way as a whole they come together quite nicely

pretty good band, not my fav band of all time but in my top 10 id say

Deleted
    Talented musicians, but I get bored very quickly while listening to their songs. Metal has become a really boring genre in general (I'm not saying that there arn't any good bands, there are some, you just have to shift though a lot the crap to find a decent one nowadays.) Where did all the innovation go?

On topic: They are my brothers favorite band and they do have some cool/catchy riffs in a few of their songs, but overall not one of my favorites.

Deleted
    The poison is definitely one of my favourite albums, but my tastes have evolved away from them in recent years. Be prepared for purist metalheads to bash on you for liking em though.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    You dont want to know what I think

Each to his own though which is the great thing about music.

I like some of their songs, but when they scream it sucks and ruins a song (I can't listen to Scream Aim and Fire, when he says Fire at one of the last chorus' it just sounds so stupid, like FIIUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUR)

I used to like them, but the more I listened, the more I began to hate them.

They're too emocore for me. Yeah, I know that your heart is a poetic mess because X girl dumped you. Get over it, you're actually capable of writing some nice guitar riffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like Badpaladin said, they have some good guitar riffs, but once he starts singing, I've eventually just learned to click the "skip song" button on Pandora.