Poll: Who would win?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Velen
    Then Malfurion
    Then Thrall
    Then everyone else.

Deleted
    Velen, deffo, Psycjic powers to see whos attacking where and make ambushes there instead ^^

Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    no u missunderstood, I lied. -despairsodelicious

Varian would win. He's a fury warrior after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'Jin and Sylvanas would sit in the shadows picking people off one by one and then would sit around smoking until Sylvanas was good and high, then Vol'Jin would finish her off.

Or maybe Varian. He would go into his crazy arena personality and slaughter people left and right.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

old vol'jin got this

10+ Year Old Account
    sylvanas is gunna be popular for no real reason other than she has tits

velen thank the naruu is winning

Sylvanas is more or less immortal at this point...so yea...doesn't really have anything to do with those tits. Although I'm quite sure Voljin would drop quite a few of them before going down. The guy is a shadow hunter...

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Velen, simply because he's the only leader who see's the greater picture beyond going to fruitless war.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    Velen, simply because he's the only leader who see's the greater picture beyond going to fruitless war.
    i think it has more to do with the naruu

I'd kite Shandris Feathermoon to this battle and she would just starfall everyone to death and I would get banned for griefing other players.

The three hammers would win playing warrior, lock, and shaman. There are three of them it's a huuuge advantage.

---------- Post added 2011-03-07 at 08:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    How would that help him in a battle royal death match???

Sylvannas is NOT unkillable. In one of these battles she would most likely not have the valkyrie with here to res her. And as all the alliance and most of the horde leaders dont trust or outright hate her I see her getting focused down FIRST

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    Thrall by a mile (the true leader) - Garrosh is just looking after the place while thrall is on vacation. I've never seen Garrosh as the leader of the horde, because he isn't.
    He left the horde for good so no he isn't the true leader he was.

Gorrash would just rip everyones head off with one hand
    Aye mate

I could totally see Falstad, and Muradin creating a badass Mortar Team, therefore they would destroy all with drunken vengeance!

And no one cares about Moira.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lawl'd at the results of this post so far. The boss that the majority thinks would win was 3 manned by me and 2 friends (DK, Rogue, Druid) Just lawl

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deleted
    Vol'Jin owns everything.

Can someone explain why velen "wins by a mile"
    85: Paladin | Druid | Shaman | Warlock | Death Knight | Mage | Hunter | Rogue | Warrior | Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas, because she would pull out that crate of blight Putress used at the Wrathgate and melt every other leader into goo. You just know she has a batch of that staff lying around somewhere regardless of whether Garrosh told her to get rid of it or not.