It's almost as if some of you did not read the disclaimer.
-Disclaimer - These screenshots are from an early beta of the zone and are not representative of what you will be able to experience on live servers. Live servers will have a polished zone with monsters, tons of decorative elements, etc ... Anything that moves is basically not on these screenshots.-
i know it's empty currently etc, but that looks like Molten Core with no ceiling, ah, and here i was thinking they could make an Awesome looking zone.
I hope they have a Death Mountain daily where they give you a shield and need to make you way up a slope and deliver something without damaging it with walking speed :P Just right click the shield to hide when you see a shadow (stonecore mechanic) over yourself!
Thought this was pretty funny.7. Spamming and Trolling
This includes but is not necessarily limited to the following:
* Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
* Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
* Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
* Making non-constructive posts
* Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
* Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements
* Thread-necro: Reviving an old thread for no reason other than bumping it to the first page
* Replying to a thread simply to call the author a troll (regardless of whether the post is actually trolling)
Somehow this location for me resembles Inferno city from heroes of might and magic III))) /end nostalgia
I wonder how large you'd need to make the text to announce these are from "early beta of the zone" for some people to actually notice it. Ahhhh, who am I kidding; we all know reading is too hard, no matter the font size.
One does not simply walk into firelands
IM GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE!
So from this map Boub has composed it seems we have 7 areas plus an unused zone.... what I'd really like to know is how much of this area is the raid or possibly some 5 mans, and how much/which parts are questing areas? Just seeing an overhead view of the map is driving me crazy.... It seems way too big to be just a raid and one zone for a couple dailies. NEED MOAR INFO!!!
P.S. I see that it is titled Firelands Daily Zone, but it seems bigger than a simple daily quest hub to me..... but at the same time I guess there is no frame of reference.