It's almost as if some of you did not read the disclaimer.
-Disclaimer - These screenshots are from an early beta of the zone and are not representative of what you will be able to experience on live servers. Live servers will have a polished zone with monsters, tons of decorative elements, etc ... Anything that moves is basically not on these screenshots.-
i know it's empty currently etc, but that looks like Molten Core with no ceiling, ah, and here i was thinking they could make an Awesome looking zone.
I hope they have a Death Mountain daily where they give you a shield and need to make you way up a slope and deliver something without damaging it with walking speed :P Just right click the shield to hide when you see a shadow (stonecore mechanic) over yourself!
Thought this was pretty funny.7. Spamming and Trolling
This includes but is not necessarily limited to the following:
* Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
* Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
* Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
* Making non-constructive posts
* Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
* Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements
* Thread-necro: Reviving an old thread for no reason other than bumping it to the first page
* Replying to a thread simply to call the author a troll (regardless of whether the post is actually trolling)
Somehow this location for me resembles Inferno city from heroes of might and magic III))) /end nostalgia
I wonder how large you'd need to make the text to announce these are from "early beta of the zone" for some people to actually notice it. Ahhhh, who am I kidding; we all know reading is too hard, no matter the font size.
Anyone else read "Ragnaros Beach?
Obsidian 350D | Intel Core i7 2700K @ 4.8GHz | ASUS Maximus V Gene Z77 | 32GB RAM | Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 1.2GB | 500GB SSD | LG 34" 21:9 34UM95-P
One does not simply walk into firelands
IM GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE!
So from this map Boub has composed it seems we have 7 areas plus an unused zone.... what I'd really like to know is how much of this area is the raid or possibly some 5 mans, and how much/which parts are questing areas? Just seeing an overhead view of the map is driving me crazy.... It seems way too big to be just a raid and one zone for a couple dailies. NEED MOAR INFO!!!
P.S. I see that it is titled Firelands Daily Zone, but it seems bigger than a simple daily quest hub to me..... but at the same time I guess there is no frame of reference.