Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadwixx View Post
    Gotta say "firelands" is a very original name
    Shadowmolten Valleycore instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that thinks the entirety of the Firelands looks like what's inside the Oblivion portals and Daedric architecture in the game Oblivion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zshikara View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks the entirety of the Firelands looks like what's inside the Oblivion portals and Daedric architecture in the game Oblivion?
    No about 30-40% of the other posters seem to think so as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Exera View Post
    What was actually challenging about gathering a set amount of Fire, Frost, Shadow, Nature resitance? Really tell me what the challenge was? It was invicible walls put up to slow down guilds from progressing as fast as they could have.
    You act as if an entire guild of people who chose to work together as a team wasn't able to farm all of this gear in a matter of days.
    The 'invisible wall' was only an obstacle to the mememememememe crowd. and one they deserved.

Deleted
    this looks awesome, apart from perhaps BWD, this gives me the "cataclysmic" feel of this expansion

WTB more info on the daily quests and stuff.

[SPOILER ALERT] If you glitch your way to Dev Zone, you can see Raggy and Therazane secretly making out.. and doing it...

'cept not really

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks sweet, I guess this will be like the Isle of Quel'danas from Burning Crusade then, which is good cause the Tol Barad daily hub kinda blows and once you have everything from it, there is no point in doing dailies there.

it looks like zelda fucking twilight princess and the spire's a lotr ripoff (sauron's eye). aaand als already mentioned..it somehow has similarities to oblivion.
    what the heck

in a word: Disappointed.

Man...Casey as usual spends half the report time on mailbag that noone even cares about, honestly stop filling the report with junk and provide some quality information or don't make the report.

P.S. Estonia doesn't have krones anymore!

I'm probably not the only one who read "Antichrist Zone" in first place, am I?
    It's not even that far fetched..just switch some letters and you have at least AntiChryst.

whats name of that addon Removed XXX ?

i'm in beta, ffffuuuu

I'm pretty sure Sheen said "can't is the cancer of happen" not the enemy