Dwarf Combat rogue (Ilvl 356) looking for late night 10 man guild

Hello all, first let me thank you for taking the time to look at my app.

Before looking at my character specs I would like to note that I am looking for a late night East coast or regular West Coast 10 man raiding guild. Work prevents me from getting home until 9:30 pm EST some nights, so I will be unavailable any time before then.

-Character name: Olef
    -Character class: Combat/Assassination Rogue
    -Character creation date: March, 2008
    -Current server: Azuremyst
    -Armory Profile: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Azuremyst/olef/advanced
    -Professions: Jewelcrafting, Enchanting

-Justify your current spec/glyphs/gear: I research heavily into my class from not only Elitist Jerks, but also multiple sources both online and in-game. I have had extensive practice, instancing, and raiding in both Combat and Assassination. My main spec is Combat, but I have a raid-ready set for Assassination as well.

-Previous PvE progression: In Burning Crusade I did Kara, Mags, Zul'Aman, and SSC before Wrath come out. In Wrath I raided all tiers of raiding content from 10 man Naxx to Heroic 25 man Arthas.

-Previous PvP / Arena experience:I rarely PvP but will gladly group up with guildies to run some random/rated battlegrounds.

-Previous gaming experience (if any): WoW is my first MMO, but I have been a gamer for my entire life since my mother bought me my Super Nintendo when i was 5.

-Previous guild(s) / server(s): Combo Breaker - Azuremyst, Visceral - Alexstrasza, Elite Spartans - Alexstrasza, Awesomesauce - Alexstrasza, Kinetic - Alexstrasza, Blades of Justice - Alexstrasza

-Reason for leaving current guild: After spending time in many 25 man guilds, I have decided that I much rather enjoy 10 man raiding. It is also a lot lighter on my computer (which is fine for raiding, but will be replaced by a high-end gaming rig soon).

-Final Notes: Please note that I am looking for a 10 man guild that raids after 10pm EST or 7pm PST. I have experience on all normal mode fights and have experience on several heroic encounters (Halfus, Chimaeron, Maloriak, Atramedes).

I hope I was able to answer any and all questions, but will be more than happy to answer what i can. Thanks for your time!

Dishonor Elite of Proudmoore is currently looking for solid players to join our 25 man raiding roster!

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PST). However, invites go out at 6:30 PM (PST).

About Us:
    Dishonor Elite is a raiding guild that focuses on the social aspect of the game while taking progression raiding seriously without removing the fun factor. Let’s face it if you’re not having fun why bother, right!

About You:
    We desire a mature player who continually seeks to improve his or her character and whom can handle criticism when necessary. We expect recruits and our raid team roster to be on time and available for the listed raid schedule; to know ALL mechanics of boss fights before joining our raids; and to have a solid understanding of your class.

Read our expectations for your application and Apply at: Unable to List Guild Link, please look for Dishonor Elite of Proudmoore.

Be prepared to answer questions about all aspects of your character set up this includes your gems/chants/talents/glyphs.

We encourage potential applicants to get to know a few of us on Mumble, or listen while we raid to make sure our atmosphere likens to your personality.

Current Class Needs:
    Please note that we are constantly seeking exceptional applicants of every class. Please apply if you feel you fall into that category.

Shaman (Elemental / Resto)
    Warriors (DPS)
    Rogues
    Hunters
    Priest (Holy / Disc)
    Paladins (Holy)

While I appreciate the offer Nightress, I no longer wish to raid in a 25 man setting. Best of luck to you and your guild :-D

Vadon
    Overtime-U.S. Thrall, we are the only 25 and 10 man late night raiding guild. Our times are Tues-Thurs, Fri-sat or Sat-sun.

We have room for more people, we do not mind if you wish to join at all, give us a tell.