Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustle8 View Post
    Your dps is terrible. That mage has ZERO idea what hes doing. My suggestion, get some better raiders.
    I saw that aswell, fire spamming arcane blast? I wouldnt take that guy even into the pug.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maquiladora View Post
    one comment in regard to the mage:
    arcane spec DOES help a lot in this fight, due to better mobility.

but your mage could try and squeeze in an arcane blast while in air phase and use arcane barrage when moving.
    definitely better than ice lance spam.

but as other people stated before, its not a dps race.

playing arcane is the right choice if he is the designated kiter.
    Arcane has worse mobility than Frost, which has worse mobility than Fire. Also, its not hard to pick up Imp. Blink as either Fire or Frost if you had to. But you shouldn't need Imp. Blink at all if you are using 2 gongs in the air phase, which is pretty standard for normal modes - blink by itself is enough to buy you plenty of time for either the 2nd gong or Atramedes to land. This really isn't a fight that needs a specific spec for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Whats the respawn time? ive heard this bandied about but using 2 per phase when we were learning the fight I never saw the gongs respawn even when we ran out.
    Sorry no clue, I just know I've seen them respawn before when we were first learning it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Sorry no clue, I just know I've seen them respawn before when we were first learning it.
    There have been bugs and glitches where the gongs didn't look like they got shattered but still were not usable b/c they had already been used before, is that what you are thinking of? I'm pretty certain they don't respawn, even on normal.

Your dps is terrible. That mage has ZERO idea what hes doing. My suggestion, get some better raiders.
    Says the mage that thinks Tier legs are garbage and cant keep LB up longer than 65% of his fights, ontop of a horrible spec, you also said you dont need cauterize? rofl...

This is coming from the guy who pulls 14.5k DPS on chimaeron with an equipped Ilvl of 359. Don't listen to this noob.