Poll: Best expansion/classic

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The best expansion of WoW

So Ill do a poll of the three expansions, and classic wow ofcourse. And lets see what gets the most votes, feel free to comment what and why you voted.

I will go with TBC, simply becouse the first time i entered outlands it was truly epic. I stood outside the portal to outlands for 2 days along with my entire server and the first entry was pure epic for me.
    Everything was so new and exiting and that quel das isle daily quest place, holy shit those were good days if you were on a balanced pvp servers.
    Also the first time i entered northrend i felt something special.
    Cataclysm for me felt like they are just adding a few features here and there nothing special and exiting thats never been seen before. Anyway thats my opinion i am curious about yours.

TBC and Wotlk(untill trial of champion) without a doubt.
    From thereon the game changed for me and it's just gone downhill. But i still play it's my life

Quote Originally Posted by Shjaki View Post
    TBC and Wotlk(untill trial of champion) without a doubt.
    From thereon the game changed for me and it's just gone downhill. But i still play it's my life
    I felt like from the point where trial of champ got invented it's been kinda meh from there on.
    Ulduar, oh those days were truly epic.

---------- Post added 2011-03-08 at 02:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dandaildo View Post
    I felt like from the point where trial of champ got invented it's been kinda meh from there on.
    Ulduar, oh those days were truly epic.
    test
    Last edited by dandaildo; 2011-03-08 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    Burning Crusade for me. The Dark Portal Hellfire-side is still one of the most impressive sights in-game in my opinion.

Burning Crusade is the best expansion but i still miss vanilla the most.
    "Keelah Se'lai"
    "Tali'Zorah: Just so you know I'm running a fever, I've got a nasty cough, and my sinuses are filled with something I can't even describe. But it was totally worth it! "

Cataclysm changed every aspect of the game.
    It seems like the last talents are useless now in pvp. And they focus just on pvp.
    Take this patch, next patch they are INCREASING WARRIOR DMG, WHEN THEY GLOBAL PEOPLE FROM 100K-0. GOGO INCREASE FOR PVE. DONT CARE ABOUT PVP :-)

Elemental shamans: Earthquake, not even speced into for pvp.
    Holy paladins light of dawn, sigh for pvp.
    Ret paladin divine storm useless.
    BM hunters now controlable, I LOLD.

Deleted
    Hands down TBC, like dandaildo said it had a really epic feeling and also introduced lots of new stuff like flying mounts and new races.
    Cata is mehhh, i still play but with less intrest.

Egga your pictures reminds me of TBC, not sure why but it does. Made me smile

Deleted
    The Plethora of dynamic, interesting and down-right awesome quests, zones, models, raids, features, items (I could go on) make Cataclysm a truly incredible expansion to play.
    Dont get me wrong, every expansion of course had tonnes of these great things, but for me, Cataclysm seems to stand head and shoulders above the rest.

Having said that, my aesthetically favourite expansion in terms of looks and feel was The Burning Crusade.

Basically...keep up the good work Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't fond of wrath and didn't raid during vanilla, but BC and Cata have been by far the most immersive.
    When in doubt, assume you rolled a natural 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Shafar View Post
    Hands down TBC, like dandaildo said it had a really epic feeling and also introduced lots of new stuff like flying mounts and new races.
    Cata is mehhh, i still play but with less intrest.
    Yeah, first time riding my flying mount was a good feeling. Got my flight form at 66/68 cant remember. And I just flew around passing people leveling in the lower areas and they were all like, awesome dude!

Deleted
    I only started mid WOTLK, but interms of zones and content in the zones, i think the last 2 are awsome! Yes i know i may get called a noob for liking wrath, but, i loved it for the pure lore fact!

I picked them all, because they all had some good in them. And Cataclysm hasn't added patch 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 etc so it's kinda hard to judge it.

TBC, of all four, is probably most related to the WC3 storyline (from raid's PoV). Zones like terokkar, but especially SMV and Netherstorm just had the epic feel. Isle of QD was awesome, because I liked the way in which you had to accomplish something as a server.

TBC for raid content, WotLK for leveling content.

TBC, of course.

Hands down best story pickup from WC3 (Vanilla was crap, WotLK was good, Cata has room to shine), and probably the most influential in terms of overall gameplay. The amount of change to levelling, PvP (inb4 lolarena), raids, dungeons, basically everything. WotLK and Cata have really just been improving on things that were introduced in TBC.
    Last edited by Gungtah; 2011-03-08 at 01:20 PM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

The people who didn't vote vanilla never played it..

Silly Wotlk children!

Can't believe as many people chose Cataclysm as they did. Guess not everyone got the memo that Cataclysm was the worst thing to happen to WoW since the invention of time. LOL

btw, I picked Cata also

TBC was awesome upto level 65 then It died for me so I'm rolling with Vanilla WoW since I never got bored ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroth View Post
    The people who didn't vote vanilla never played it..
    I played Vanilla and I didn't choose it. First of all, the thread is "best expansion" and I don't think Vanilla qualifies as an "expansion."