Mute all sounds except addons and combat

Hey,
    Is there any way to get rid of all sounds except addons and combat? Lots of guides explain how to get rid of combat, but thats exactly the only thing I want to hear.
    thx 4 help

So by the other sounds i assume you mean the ambience and music?
    Titan Panel has a nifty little feature that you can turn on and leave the rest of the titan panel modules turned off if you don't like them(except the main addon itself ofcourse).

This feature is the TitanVolume module, allows you to change the volume of the independent channels such as music, ambience, effects(combat and addons), the main channel blah blah.

Titan Panel itself is a bar at the top or bottom of your screen that can be set to autohide, have different textures etc.
    Change the volume settings by clicking the little speaker at the right corner, and you're good to go.

Other modules this addons includes are:
    TitanBag (Shows free bagspace)
    TitanClock
    TitanGold
    TitanLocation (Shows X and Y co-ords)
    TitanLootType
    TitanPerformance (FPS, MS, and Addon memory usage)
    TitanRepair (Your estimated repair bill, can be set to friendly discounts, honored, and so on.)
    TitanVolume
    TitanXP (Shows how much XP you have, how much you need to level, estimated time to level based on average xp gain etc.)
    Last edited by Psykoticrage; 2011-03-08 at 08:05 PM. Reason: I R Teh Bad spellor

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GNARW View Post
    Hey,
    Is there any way to get rid of all sounds except addons and combat? Lots of guides explain how to get rid of combat, but thats exactly the only thing I want to hear.
    thx 4 help
    You can do this is the normal game sound options as well. I know I have ambiance turned down, and music turned off.