Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I use ElvUI... simple, very light.. all the UI is using ~1 MB !!

either use clique, or better of make all your spells @mouseover and bind your heals...

then mouse over player portraits and heal, most efficient way for me :P

http://img508.imageshack.us/i/pvw47407.jpg/
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2011-03-08 at 08:54 PM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by emni View Post
    I use the addon MoveAnything to move the corruption/sound bars. Basically, you bind a key to moving things (some key you never use like *). When you pull the boss, you mouse over the bar, hit your move hot key and you can quickly reposition the bar where you want it.
    If you fly into the Maw of Madness in Twilight Highlands, you get the bar while in there as well. You can then move it.

This way you aren't doing it while pulling a boss.

i think forte exorcist is tight, thanks for that chuck

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw "Healbot" and then.. Nah, just kidding.

I'm not sure if it has heal bot support, but LUI is fantastic - I've been using it for a year now. Depends on where you like the positioning of your healing frames, I always like it off to the side because it suits me well but yeah. UIs are generally something only you can pick yourself because everyone has different manerisms (UI components all over the place). I'd suggest just going through some of the compilations on Wow Interface or Curse and seeing if any of them tickle your fancy.