LF an Artist for custom Tat

Im hopin someone on here could point me in the direction of someone to do a Wow based pin-up girl tat for me, or a website with extensive "as mentioned" database. Been searchin the web and cant find what im picturin in my head. Obviously im willin to pay for it also.

PS-If i dont respond in a proper time-limit, plz stand by. May be goin to Korea at anytime and away from the interwebs for who knows how long. TTFN

Quote Originally Posted by TruckNorris View Post
    Im hopin someone on here could point me in the direction of someone to do a Wow based pin-up girl tat for me, or a website with extensive "as mentioned" database. Been searchin the web and cant find what im picturin in my head. Obviously im willin to pay for it also.

PS-If i dont respond in a proper time-limit, plz stand by. May be goin to Korea at anytime and away from the interwebs for who knows how long. TTFN

What you should do first is ask around to find out which local tattoo shop does the best work (believe me, not all tattoo shops were created equal). After you've done that, I'd take in a picture (screen-cap, what have you) of whatever female WoW character you want to get in a pin-up pose and bring it into the shop with you. Any tattoo artist worth their salt is going to know how create a pinup-style tattoo, and with the help of the image you brought in, they'll be able to draw up a design for you.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have a tattoo artist draw up any potential tattoos. Photoshop kiddies and sig creators (as great as they are) may not be fully aware of what is and isn't possible in the medium of skinart. You will ALWAYS end up with a better tattoo if you take your ideas to a professional tattoo artist and work with them to come up with a design.