Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Can some moderator please take over this thread or create a new one? Grubby said he'd update it like 4 days ago an dit hasn't been updated yet.

Morchok (shadow)

Zon'ozz (shadow)

Heroic Warlord Zanozz 10man - Shadow Priest

Deleted
    Yorsah Heroic 10 - Disciplin Priest

youtube.com/watch?v=vH0bcse_Efg

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Can some moderator please take over this thread or create a new one? Grubby said he'd update it like 4 days ago an dit hasn't been updated yet.
    Im afraid you are right, as much as I want to update this I just dont have the time to do it. Im signing off and hope the thread gets continued by someone else, sorry I have been anable to keep it going

Hey Real Life happens man

I'll work on tossing something together today. In the Meantime keep posting here and we'll import/copy to the new thread when it's ready.

Deleted
    Disci-Priest Yor'sahj the Unsleeping 25-man Heroic

Heroic Blackhorn 10man (world #52)

Deleted
    Heroic kills from last week/this week
    (bad offspec play)
    Yor'sahj

Hagara

Hagara Heroic 25
    Spriest PoV
    Blue Label guild

Deleted
    Security Gaming: Ultraxion 25 Heroic (Disc)

BTW what's going with this thread? I've noticed several other POV threads are popping up on this forum. Usually the mods lock them down and redirect the OPs to post here.

Heroic Hagara. The next day they fixed the casting while moving in thing, so we just had all of the range stand in the center + priest and shaman healer, and they just healed through the damage on everyone.

Only annoying thing on the fight is A) lightning phase totems not linking to players correctly, and B) Insta-gib ice lance with under 4 stacks.

Ok I have all the videos listed here added to the new thread. I am just waiting to hear back from a couple of people who didn't post all the relevant info in their posts before I post the thread for you guys; however if I don't hear back from them tonight I'll go ahead and post it without their information and will add it later.

Thanks, for everyone patience on it though!

Deleted
    The postcount thing is EXTREMELY annoying so Ill try again with adding spaces in the link...

Madness of Deathwing 10 man Disc AA spec:
    w w w. you tube. c o m/watch?v=EWy3lv6HsLk&list=UUlHmZdEELSTwcrDvL3vxWaA&index=2&feature=plcp

Yor Sahj heroic 10 Disc AA spec:
    w w w. you tube. c o m/watch?v=VBcYRWKSzAU&list=UUlHmZdEELSTwcrDvL3vxWaA&index=1&feature=plcp