Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Absolutely insane Reckful. Do you have a blog somewhere or a place to find your macros/binds/tips?

Quote Originally Posted by soapy View Post
    I don't get how so many very good PVPers don't use addons to increase their Field of View.
    His UI looks like crap and the resolution is amazingly low.
    You would think with sponsors they could afford to have machines that could handle that stuff.

But PVP is pretty boring to watch. IMO
    Arena players discourage the use of overly aggressive UI/addons because it often detracts from your ability to see what's happening in game. This in turn limits your ability to predict what's going to happen next. You need to watch players - not addons - in pvp.

Additionally it's the tournament argument - no use in getting used to a UI that isn't available when you're playing for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Flymolo21 View Post
    At first I wasn't that impressed it just seemed like any other pvp video UNTIL I re-watched it and noticed you put what you were doing. Then. Mind = Blown.
    haha, thanks =)

and yeah, addons not allowed at tournaments, not good to get used to playing with them

i appreciate it =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched the video like 3 today and still can't grasp how you notice everything and actually manage to react to it. Your situational awareness is just off the charts.

Can't wait for Reckful 4!

if anyone can recommend some music for reckful 4 i'd love to hear it - youtube links please!

Absolute fan of you Reckful, Rogue hero...

One question...Is there any true in Ming story about Lucky coin you have from BB? Or you Ming classic troll me?

Hey man, just wanted to say mad respect for your skills and movies.

I'm not a huge fan of arena movies but good job anyway. Would love to see you taking on a raid group in open pvp or something similar, though I know it's hard to find opportunities that are challenging in open pvp.

Also, if you're looking for music I might be able to help, but you gotta give me something to work with: are we talking trance/electronic or metal or rock or goofy/funny stuff or punk or what?

Keep in mind that no matter what music or pve/arena/bg/rbg/open pvp you choose you're gonna end up pissing off some people. I've made a metric crapton of wow movies and there's always someone that hates this or that about the movie. F*** 'em - I make movies for fun, not for profit, so I just do whatever I feel like.

---------- Post added 2011-03-23 at 04:46 PM ----------

Here ya go anyway.

Song is
    Any Color Black, "Answer".

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSymwgZFlA <-- everyone loves tetris!

Great! One of the best movies

Deleted
    Really nice vid! You make me want to level my rogue again xD

Deleted
    that life grip --> sap is pretty much the sexiest thing i have ever seen. /bow

for a song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Hw-rkow7c

Dark sinister shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really impressive that you have so much control and know when and what to do all the time. I've been watching movies on WCM for months, but your movies are my favorites. There is something about your movies that makes me wanna watch them over and over again. It gives me chills.
    Just sitting here waiting for Reckful 4!

Nice job Reck, keep up the work. Looking forward to the next one. Learn tiny tricks here and there, even though i'm playing a different class. =)