Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    your skill in detecting irony decreased by 1.
    your incorrect use of the word irony is ironic!

We got 5 trash epics last week clearing BWD and BoT but only 1 from the first room of trash in BoT got both fist weps from the atramedies trash.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    BoE on Trash is pure RNG. If you are farming it becuase there is no equivalent raid gear then what are you raiding. Is that axe, sword or wand so much better than the heroic 5 man drop that you can not raid without it? Maybe it just me but I have never seen value in farming trash for loot that will eventually drop if you actually progress through the content.

Just my two cents.. (1.1 cents after taxes, adjusted to 8 cents for inflation)

Quote Originally Posted by epard View Post
    To all the people saying trash farming is pointless and they are bonus try playing an enhance sham where the only weapons from raiding this tier come from bwd trash and 1 bad weapon off Nef
    ^This.

I don't pvp for pve gear and pvp'ers shouldn't have to pve for their gear. So these weapons are it for my shammy.

Deleted
    7 BoE Epic first Trash run! Last week.
    Our Guild has no random loot for 6 weeks now.

Unluck is unlucky!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehadam View Post
    RNG in my World of Warcraft?
    PREPOSTEROUS!
    WE ARE NOT PREPARED. For maths.

Why farm trash? If I didn't plan on killing bosses I'd just spend the time on farming gold in that case and buy the BoE I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    Why farm trash? If I didn't plan on killing bosses I'd just spend the time on farming gold in that case and buy the BoE I wanted.
    YEA EVERYONE SHOULD DO IT THAT WAY, BEST IDEA EVER

oh wait, then who will sell it to you