Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Zomg!!!! A fellow Indianian! I don't mean to invade your privacy, but what part of Indiana are you from?
    Ha it's no problem, but I'm from around the fort wayne/ossian area. And if you don't mind me asking, what part are you? xD

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snakez View Post
    I would hire a army of assassins big enough to eliminate whoever is trying to limitate me to Siberia. Then get the hell away from there.

What would you do if Boubouille's true identity was Justin Bieber?
    Well I would have much more respect for him that's for sure lol.

What would you do if you were trapped in a box with Hitler?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithious View Post
    Ha it's no problem, but I'm from around the fort wayne/ossian area. And if you don't mind me asking, what part are you? xD

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 02:50 PM ----------

Well I would have much more respect for him that's for sure lol.

What would you do if you were trapped in a box with Hitler?
    I'm from Peru, its right next to Kokomo if you haven't heard of it.

Hitler? Hrmm... well, I don't know how long I'll be trapped, so I guess I'd try to chat with him. I wonder if he knows English? I'm sort of Aryan looking, so he'd probably be nice to me. Even if he doesn't speak English, I'm sure we could play games or something. Like poker, maybe?

What would you do if.... hrmm...!
    What would you do if Horatio Laine decided to follow you around for the rest of your life making puns about everything you do, and the only way to get rid of him was to answer this question with a CSI-esque pun?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I'm from Peru, its right next to Kokomo if you haven't heard of it.

Hitler? Hrmm... well, I don't know how long I'll be trapped, so I guess I'd try to chat with him. I wonder if he knows English? I'm sort of Aryan looking, so he'd probably be nice to me. Even if he doesn't speak English, I'm sure we could play games or something. Like poker, maybe?

What would you do if.... hrmm...!
    What would you do if Horatio Laine decided to follow you around for the rest of your life making puns about everything you do, and the only way to get rid of him was to answer this question with a CSI-esque pun?
    Ha yeah I've heard of it, i can't remember if I've ever been through Peru but i have Kokomo, it's about an hour drive if that.

Geez some one else needs to answer our questions because Horatio is too pro for me to come back at him so I'll let the next person answer it :P

I would pull of a CSI pun. Telling him that I was the Intersect and that he had a special type of brain, which emitted rays preventing the INtersect from working correctly. If he failed to abbey the order, he would be charged with government treason. ( Sorry my knowledge is shallow for this topic, so Chuck was the closest thing I could come up with ^^)
    What would u do if you had no sense of shame what so ever?

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Flirt on a constant basic.

What would you do if you were turned into the oposite sex for one day

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have a lot of fun with myself.

What would you do if you suddenly got teleported to an african desert.

I would pull out my phone use its gps and find the closest city then take a plane home.

What would you do if soft drinks didnt exist?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    I would pull out my phone use its gps and find the closest city then take a plane home.

What would you do if soft drinks didnt exist?
    Green Tea. And lots of it

What would you do if you had jazz hands 24/7