Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    So you imply the tank should constantly move the boss in order to prevent.. having to move?
    I'm implying that your healers and melee DPS probably won't appreciate keeping the boss in a single spot when there is a frost orb right behind him. You know, those things that send people flying and possibly kill them?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    I'm implying that your healers and melee DPS probably won't appreciate keeping the boss in a single spot when there is a frost orb right behind him. You know, those things that send people flying and possibly kill them?
    It's not difficult to move him when that happens?

I don't get what you're trying to say, I originally just pointed out that by sidestepping from the flame, pivoting the boss in place, it's possible to keep him completely still. I've seen many tanks running around with Maloriak all over the room, forcing damage dealers to chase him. If an orb appears right above Maloriak, obviously you should move, but that's not even related..

For us, if blue phase is first then he does 3 breaths, if red phase is first he does 2. It was consistently like all night sooo it seems to be the case.