Thread: LuA errors?

Deleted

LuA errors?

Message: ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18: Usage: GetGuildInfo("unit")
    Time: 03/08/11 22:14:59
    Count: 9
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `GetGuildInfo'
    ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18: in function `InspectGuildFrame_Update'
    ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:8: in function <...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:6>

Locals:

Plx help, how do i fix it? i bascily get it when mouserover ppls randomly, quite often.

I also got a random inspect bug, that when i inspect someone, for example a holy paladin, after inspecting him for 5-10 sec, it bascily changes inspect target without me even moving my mouse, it doesn't really swap target, cause the items just gets removed and the "spec name" changes to another class/spec, and when i mouseover items it just says "hands" "waist" etc, how do i fix this? I've removed my wtf and cache and ran repair THREE times, it doesnt get fixed.

I also get random freeze lags when buffing sometimes, and when mouseovering stuffs basicly.

Looks like this:

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/Biggedshiet.jpg

And the mouseover bug, dropped 60 fps.

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/Buggeddd.jpg

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/4d...4eb34_Bugg.jpg

Wtb help :>

---------- Post added 2011-03-08 at 10:46 PM ----------

press open in new link so you can see the whole screenshot and the bags where i am moseovering ;P
    Last edited by mmocccdf8b26db; 2011-03-08 at 10:13 PM.

Could you post them as links instead? I can hardly see anything and the page takes ages to load.

Inspectfix is a lovely little addon that fixes most of these errors, it blocks inspect-like activity from all addons when you have the inspect window open, etc. more info about it at the curse link Here

Deleted
    Done and done!

---------- Post added 2011-03-08 at 11:53 PM ----------

I'll try that addon thanks, but you know anything about how to fix the other bugs when mouseovering? that's the most annoying bug cause i et LUA error from it.

I haven't gotten a single LUA error when mousing over since using Inspectfix.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    One of your addons is doing an inspect on mouseover - are you using any addons that add something like a gearscore or a talent-spec in the tooltip? Those will force an inspect when you mouseover units within inspect range, which can trigger those errors (it's a bug in Blizzard's inspection code).

This is an old topic but InspectFix has indeed been updated to 2.x to cure both:

Code:
    Lua error: AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPaperDollFrame.lua:23: Usage: UnitLevel("unit")
    Lua error: AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua line 18: Usage: GetGuildInfo("unit")

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator