Question Do you think they could implement this?

I'm a Fury Warrior and I generally do my Heroics only for the Valor Points.
    Since the start of Cataclysm the dungeon queue has gone down in time, but it isn't anywhere near a normal time yet.
    Since I'm DPS, I do other things while in the queue, such as dailies.

HOWEVER, my queue pops up, I get Grim Batol.
    Appareantly, the people in my group didn't like it.
    3 left, and then the other guy goes "Why is it always this crap".
    And then he leaves.
    So I'm sitting there, after wasting a 26 minute queue, now having to redo that same damn queue.

Can't Blizzard just put in a dungeon finder that is like, if you joined a dungeon recently, but everyone left (since you don't have the Deserter debuff)
    That you basically get a insta-queue? Because this is ridiculous, just because people don't want to do a dungeon, I should suffer?

What do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    Going for avoidance is like playing Russian Roulette.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofSand
    It's time to eat Grandpa!
    It's time to eat, Grandpa!

Grammar.. it saves lives.

Deleted
    simply put, you want the ''do you want to look for players to complete this dungeon?'' option to be available even if you're all alone after everyone else has left due to bad dungeon etc etc?

i want this implemented as well.

i also want blizz to change so that group leaders cannot reinvite votekicked players. (sorry for offtipic, just had to say it)

Go spam this on the official forums. This just seems like an obvious fix to me. I've never been in this situation and didn't know it happened.

I thought it is already like this... but maybe I'm wrong. And I play tank :P

As far as I know, if your group leaves you can re-queue and get another one in 5-10 minutes. Chances are you're upset and exaggerating.

Excellent idea. Doesn't happen often, but it happens enough to need a solution.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

This situation BLOWS as a dps. Sit there for 30 minutes to get into a group that is disbanding. And even if you want to finish the dungeon you can't because once that last guy leaves, boom group over. Simple fix would be so long as you remain inside the dungeon with the ID you can look for more to finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    As far as I know, if your group leaves you can re-queue and get another one in 5-10 minutes. Chances are you're upset and exaggerating.
    He's not, this situation happens and it shouldn't.

Deleted
    I'm afraid they will refrain from implementing new good ideas untill there is significant decline in subscriptions. They don't really have much profit to do it asap. Same with other good ideas.