how to sell a computer (NOT A POST TO SELL, but rather find a good place to sell it.)

Built a badass computer about 2 months ago. Now i dont need it and i want to get rid of it. Is there a place that basement dwellers dwell to where i could find someone to sell it to? Ive tried craigslist but thats not working. Any websites specifically?

Thank you

Your best option (for free) is Kijiji =( sry
    I dont think any reseller would put great money on it , you know buy low sell high mmmh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe overclock.net has a sub forum where you can sell used parts and rigs. I THINK

It's a popular website, definitely nothing sketchy

EDIT : before you sell, try to look for people that are buying specific parts, who knows, you might get more out of selling the parts individually. This is just a sugestion and I might be dead wrong

EDIT : EDIT : Overclock.net > scroll down > marketplace > for sale/wanted > full systems
    Last edited by Lolhand; 2011-03-09 at 01:17 AM.

I know a number of people resell computer parts over ebay, but I can't say how well the market is for built rigs (or even for the parts I guess) just because I've never done so.

try the maxibay forums on http://www.maxishine.com.au/ lots of people look at those forums

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had really good luck with craigslist. I've sold tons of ram 2 video cards and a mobo before.