Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Flying to Tanaris, afking with a cup of coffee during flight and forgetting I'm hated with Gadgetzan does me in everytime i do archeology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dyslexia.

No seriously. I often read the DBM/ Shout Outs the wrong way and end up getting confused. This is why I tank blind folded.

Deleted
    Charge-like mechanics (Grimbatol 1st Boss, Beasts etc) on my Priest alt. Can avoid them all on any other character, but as soon as I have to look at grid and move with my priest it's like me trying to squeeze wet soap with hands made of butter-covered ice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing really kills me. No mechanic has really caught me out multiple times to die. I pick that stuff up rather fast, but Lady Naz'jar and her tornado's have caught me alot when I'm healing. I've been thinking back to Karazhan in TBC and thats all I can really say I fail on alot.

Thats about the only mechanic that really annoys me.

Fucking FALL DAMAGE
    in every single video game, it is the no. 1 cause of death on any of my characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Al Akir tornadoes. I see them coming, I swear I'm going to dodge them, I get hit like every time. I'm the main tank in my guild, I do every difficult tanking job there is, but my guild won't even let me in there for Al Akir. lol

usually it's fire tbh. some of those effects are REALLY hard to see amongst consecration, desecration, death and decay and 50 other AoEs going off in the vicinity. by the time I recognize it I'm dead. the bigger the raid, the worse it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.