500/500 for 399dkr - 57usd
    Signature made by

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamez2 View Post

500/500 for 399dkr - 57usd
    Damn Europe is way ahead of us. Id kill for those speeds!

Deleted

If only the UK would learn that copper networks are ancient and Fibre is the future.

1GB/1GB is available but only to like 0.5% of the country up north.

73/18.9 being "faster than 94% of GB" says a lot about our Internet Infrastructure.

Deleted
    Damn, you have nice speeds. Mine

I pay for 1024 Mbps, and I get a consistent 1024 Mbps upstream and downstream while wired. The speed below is from wireless under the same plan.

Last edited by Erous; 2017-03-19 at 02:51 PM.

Cheapest one for 7 euros - 100/100 mbps, no limit. Gigabit costs 18 eur, don't really need that.

http://www.skynet.lt/internetas Lithuania
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post

If only the UK would learn that copper networks are ancient and Fibre is the future.

1GB/1GB is available but only to like 0.5% of the country up north.

73/18.9 being "faster than 94% of GB" says a lot about our Internet Infrastructure.
    This might change now that Openreach is out of Bt's hands, well sort of at least

10+ Year Old Account
    120$ a month.
    download speed 70.92mbps
    upload speed:5.99mbps
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

My contract expires in a month. I'll have to renew. I see an even better deal, $20 cheaper. (Currently pay $99.99 for cable, phone, internet. Add $10 for the router, $8 per cable box, and some other fees. Per month.)

Btw evidently our contract was only for 75/75. I thought it was for 100/100.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yeah, I'm on the opposite end of the scale. My line has a lot of Aluminium in it, which means this is the actual maximum I can get (router reports 12MB/s approx, though overheads are pretty killer);

And there are still 32% with slower internet than you. Damn

Here's mine

40 euro a month

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    1 gig/1 gig wireless. Hardwired keeps a consistent 1 gig/1 gig.

Sorry, I'm confused since so many people use the term GB for internet speeds and I've never seen anyone actually post speedtest numbers that high.

Are you saying 400 Mbps is 1 Gbps? Isn't 1024 Mbps == 1 Gbps? Or am I doing the math incorrectly?

lol all the EU so proud of their internet speeds, well guess what i can buy computer parts for MSRP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    lol all the EU so proud of their internet speeds, well guess what i can buy computer parts for MSRP
    except for those nvidia 10 series cards.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6142829168

Guess I got lucky. $70/mo promo price.

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently 24mbit 30e/mo, because I live in the middle of nowhere. Previously 350mbit 20e/mo when I lived in the city.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted

4G connection, sometimes this. Rush hours can dip as low as 10mbps . 17e/month.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Sorry, I'm confused since so many people use the term GB for internet speeds and I've never seen anyone actually post speedtest numbers that high.

Are you saying 400 Mbps is 1 Gbps? Isn't 1024 Mbps == 1 Gbps? Or am I doing the math incorrectly?
    No, sorry, should've been more clear. I pay for 1024 Mbps, and I get a consistent 1024 Mbps upstream and downstream while wired. The speed I posted was from wireless under the same plan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yeah, I'm on the opposite end of the scale. My line has a lot of Aluminium in it, which means this is the actual maximum I can get (router reports 12MB/s approx, though overheads are pretty killer);

I'm in a town where the exchange and DSLAM's are Fibre enabled, and it even has it's own fibre network called Digital Region (which was shut down and sold off in 2013 or so), but the majority of lines aren't even copper. This is probably why Virgin Media just won't touch the area at all. The stability is awful. It's absolutely abysmal. The upside is that I'm only paying £11.50 a month and that's including a static IP.

Thankfully, I'm moving into an area a few miles away from here in a few weeks where 150MB/s+ on Virgin is commonplace. Already signed up for their 100MB/s package, and just waiting for a final confirmation of move date so I can stop postponing the install. If it turns out that I'm maxing out at the peak (which averages around 106MB/s according to the stats they pull from SamKnows), I'll be moving up to the 200MB/s package.
    I had Virgin Media's 200/12 service until January.

VM oversubscribing my area made me switch to sky.

7+ Year Old Account

I wish BT would hurry up and start providing fibre directly to homes instead of using antiquated copper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    I wish BT would hurry up and start providing fibre directly to homes instead of using antiquated copper.
    "antiquated copper" can get you up to 10Gbps downstream and 1Gbps upstream lines under DOCSIS 3.1.