Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    TF2 is a wonderful FPS. It has CONSTANT updates making it an always evolving beast of sorts, which in this case is a good thing. It is starting to feel more like an MMOFPS as of lately and I can sort of get a feel where they're going with it. I always bust out a few matches of TF2 now and then when I'm bored. It has a lot of awesome elements I like and is good fun.
    Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 COMBINED are already played less on the PC than just Counter-Strike 1.6, not even counting Source (check Steam statistics, Black Ops is a Steamworks game).

Yeah it's different if you count consoles. But relying on console tards to tell us whats a good multiplayer FPS is like asking a four year old what good cuisine is. He'll tell you pancakes and you'll want to slap him across the face.

Deleted
    TF2 is a wonderful FPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakthan View Post
    Monday Night Combat is just pure awesome !
    For all the TF lovers, you all should try Monday Night Combat, been out for a while on console, got released 1 or 2 months ago for PC.
    Due lack of marketing the playerbase isnt that big, but enough to have some serious fun.

Its a mixture of Dota / TF / MMO-classes (ie rogue / tank )

Downloadable on steam for a mere 10 euro's

(100miljoenmiljard)
    Last edited by mmoc128e560295; 2011-03-09 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sersel View Post
    For all the TF lovers, you all should try Monday Night Combat, been out for a while on console, got released 1 or 2 months ago for PC.
    Due lack of marketing the playerbase isnt that big but enough to have some serious fun.

Its a mixture of Dota / TF / MMO-classes (ie rogue / tank )

Downloadable on steam for a mere 10 euro's

(100miljoenmiljard)
    I have indeed tried it. It reminds me a lot of TF2 but right now there are too many games on my plate so I have set it aside for a rainy day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    CoD multi is cool yea.. if you want to play with a buncha 10 year old boys and single guys who rage if they're not at the top of the scoreboard.
    You just described more or less every online FPS.

Deleted
    Most played is prolly CS:S/Bloooooooooops.
    Just wait for something new come along, if it's the same shit, just ignore it, the FPS games are stagnant these days. Only new thing's been destructible environment...that's it, and it's not even that well executed.
    Or go for ye-good-oldies and play Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, woop! Yup, it's still played, because it's -imo- better than these modern fps 'games'
    I'm still waiting for a realistic FPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    A thread about WoW players bitching about not liking a game because they have to play with 10 year olds and nerd ragers. I take it none of you PvP then?
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

TF2 is a wonderful FPS. It has CONSTANT updates making it an always evolving beast of sorts, which in this case is a good thing. It is starting to feel more like an MMOFPS as of lately and I can sort of get a feel where they're going with it. I always bust out a few matches of TF2 now and then when I'm bored. It has a lot of awesome elements I like and is good fun.
    Yes tf2 is a wonderful fps i just wish chat wouldnt be spammed with trading bla bla bla. Or your a noob because you use weapon X
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakthan View Post
    Monday Night Combat is just pure awesome !
    Thats a third person shooter not a fps but yes it is awesome. "I wanna wrap that bacon around my weiner, whattt im talking about my lunch" Yup in game announcer says that.

I prefer Blops to BFBC2, though I do have a max level sniper in BF

Stopped reading here. Maybe if you stop sniping and get in on the action you will realize why BC2 is miles better than blops

Quote Originally Posted by TheTwistedRaven View Post
    After Black Ops, it probably is Bad Company, and then Modern Warfare 2. Some people dislike Black Ops since its dedicated servers and nnot random putting up with people.

Give it a try at Call of Duty. Its got an amazing single player and Multiplayer is very cool aswell. Team Fortress is also very fun. ^_^
    Bad Company 2 might not be that much fun. I tried it, its fun when it is REALLY big numbers, but there's about only two servers of it.
    Don't know what you are talking about, there are always MANY full servers in BC2
    Last edited by Boneszee; 2011-03-09 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boneszee View Post
    Stopped reading here. Maybe if you stop sniping and get in on the action you will realize why BC2 is miles better than blops
    Don't act like BF: BC 2 is god, sure it is imo miles ahead of CoD but things like the hit reg being laggy and bad in BC 2 make me cringe (and since he played a sniper he prolly noticed) CS and CSS all the way though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Don't act like BF: BC 2 is god, sure it is imo miles ahead of CoD but things like the hit reg being laggy and bad in BC 2 make me cringe (and since he played a sniper he prolly noticed) CS and CSS all the way though.
    It's not god, its just the best FPS to come out in years. BF3 will be god

Hit reg really isnt that bad anymore since they patched it

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Black Ops and Bad Company 2 I'd say.

Deleted
    Black Ops and and Bad Company 2. But TF 2 is a great game too.

Obviously the best of all time, is still the most played CS1.6 XD

Black Ops is definitely at the top right now but an obscene margin. I've gotten three Call of Duty games, both Modern Warfares and Black Ops. While I have loved them I'm getting tired of the series. The installments are a little to similar with not much improvements or changes. Plus with all that's happened with Activision it has made me sour about the whole company. Also I hear there are much better shooters out there. So I'm pretty much looking for a new shooter to play this year. I'm looking at Battlefield 3 pretty closely.
    http://thegamerclown.blogspot.com
    News, reviews, and plenty of gaming humor. New posts every Sunday.
    Latest Post: April 28, 2011 "Spine Ripping Good Fun"

BO,MW2 and BC2.

Crysis 2 will be played alot. Im sure of that. (atleast from what i saw in the MP demo - the game look very nice)

Deleted
    I would stick with cs 1.6 and quake live. From all the online FPS i played these two are still the best (pure skill and no other random bs) and are still played quite a lot.

Cod black ops
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.
    To True.

TF2, Killzone 3, Black Ops.

I hear APB is getting resurrected. We'll see how that turns out...

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soldat lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

I found that Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is still a pretty popular game. Although I'm not a huge fan of the Vietnam expansion, there are always enough people playing the vanilla version that it's never hard to find a good game.