How to make your keyboard work with itunes

Hi guys i recently got a new computer and i've been trying to get the multimedia buttons on the keyboard to work with itunes. i really hate having to tab out of wow to change a song, especially if its during a fight which i really cant do it then. i read that you get this mmkeys.dll file and put it in the itunes plug-ins folder, i did that but it still doesnt work. is there a different way to make this work, or am i doing something wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually you can download software to sync the board up. I use the G-15 and all I did was download the software and I have full functionality of macro/hotkeys.

what board are you having trouble with?

Deleted
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ic-player.aspx

Could do the trick. However, you have to import the songs into it and it may take some fps.

Start with a proper mp3 player instead of shitTunes that takes half your system resources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    Start with a proper mp3 player instead of shitTunes that takes half your system resources.
    That must've been the least constructive post I've seen here on MMO-champion... Seriously, that has nothing to do with OPs problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    sorry but itunes doesnt cause me trouble while i run anything with it on .

to everyone else thanks for the helps i'll see if this stuff works

My G11's media keys work just fine with iTunes ... did you install the keyboard profiler software that came with it?

I couldn't get mine to work even after installing the DLL until I checked this box.

Where is that menu?

Quote Originally Posted by Aileron View Post
    Where is that menu?
    Edit> Preferences or alternatively you can hit "CTRL"+","