Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    Components are nice, but all the versions are overdone.
    OCZ Vertex2 120GB -> 60gb version
    CPU cooler -> Scythe Mugen Rev B. (Best value cooler present, and performs excellent)
    PSU -> 850 is overkill get something like 500-600.
    8GB Memory kit-> As more memory is never bad i'd say you have more then enough with 4 now. Especially with that SSD. Just be sure not to fill all the slots, and leave room for upgrades.
    Just have to say that I recently bought a 60GB SSD and really wish I would've gone for the 120. After Windows and WoW you're left with only about 20ish gigs left, which isn't much if you do more than just play WoW. With Steam and a few development programs I realized I was out of SSD space within 12 hours of using my brand new computer, and while my HDD has lots of space left, I've become addicted to SSD load times.

Deleted
    you wont need a hex core CPU to play wow and rift my cpu is only an amd athlon 64 x2 6000 and with my gpu an 8800gt 2gb i get 60fps most of the time it drops a few in tol barad and in 25 mans but it still runs damn smooth like other people say if money isnt an issue go with an I5 if your on a tight budget get an amd phenom 2 quad core theres no need for a hexcore