Death Knight professions, engineering or enchanting?

Hi all, im a end content raiding death knight 85 and my guid just told me to drop my herbalism profession to grab another primary profession, and i cant decide between enchanting and engineering, what do you suggest for me? i like more pve than pvp, im an achievement whore, i play quite a lot and im in a high level raiding guild; hope that infos help. thanks in advance =)

---------- Post added 2011-03-09 at 08:10 PM ----------

ah, forgot to mention, im a tank

''Death. Despite the sun warming my face, a numbing cold chills me to the core. My soul lives, but my desiccated body is a cruel mockery of the hero I once was. I know not love, nor peace; only hatred of those who did this to me. Stay out of my way, for my revenge knows not friend... just foe'' Ithien Frostwhisper

Personally I would go with engineering, Synapse springs are amazing, but judging by your sig your a tank. So Stam enchant on your rings would be a bigger help for you I suppose.

mmh but engineering got lots of fun devices, any engineers out there that can prove me usefulness of that profession?

''Death. Despite the sun warming my face, a numbing cold chills me to the core. My soul lives, but my desiccated body is a cruel mockery of the hero I once was. I know not love, nor peace; only hatred of those who did this to me. Stay out of my way, for my revenge knows not friend... just foe'' Ithien Frostwhisper

id say engineering

I believe the OP is wanting to know which bonuses each profession gives.

For enchanting you only get +80 stamina as a bonus, and while I no longer play a tank I believe that Stam stacking is less than ideal these days. Perhaps a helpful engineer will plead the case for them

10+ Year Old Account
    Jewelcrafting if you don't already have it.

Between the two you listed, it has to be Engineering, enchanting is as middle of the road as ever.

eng for the 480 str every min/ rocket boots

I would go with engineering - Including helm, You get a sick speed boost to help you get out of the blind dragons hearing aid.