I think you guys need to find better moderators

Honestly, I don't know what is up with the people you have moderating your forums but they are way too trigger happy and ready to ban people according to any number of vague things mentioned on your forum guidelines according to their own definitions.

I myself have been banned a few times for simply responding to someone who was flaming me. Are we supposed to be nice and tell people to have a nice day in these instances or what? Do you actually expect that? When someone responds to my post and says something blatantly inflammatory like "Oh gee looks like someone's super butthurt blahblahblah" you honestly expect people to respond with "Well that's your opinion and you're welcome to it but, I respectfully disagree." You really expect something like that?

Honestly, the idea of banning someone who simply responded to a post that certainly wasn't "gee have a nice day" but certainly was sticking up for their self in a clearly non-inflammatory way is ridiculous.

I can understand there may be cultural barriers or something that might not be within a particular moderators understanding, but seriously, explain to me in clear plain english how this is an acceptable policy on your site to ban someone who responds to a post that is blatantly flaming him by simply sticking up for their self.

people cant be nice, or constructive, mostly. which often is the issue with forums. but you could atleast try to be better yourself. or if you find yourself flammed, the report button is here.
    and plus, this thread is actually aganist the rules, dundunDUUUUN.

Strict moderators are going to respond with something like "well, it's the rules"...
    You can clearly see that moderators here are only playing along with people they are familiar with and will not tolerate others...
    This is how things are, couldn't be any better, couldn't be any worse, so get used to it, Nancy.
    By the gods, if a moderator is reading this comment and calling out bullshit or saying that I am totally biased, well I've been in your position before and I know exactly how it feels, and I to.. ruled with an iron fist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

When you say "Responding to someone that was flaming you" I assume you mean flaming them back, when you could have simply reported them. "But they started it!" is not a valid excuse unless you are four years old on a playground.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.