Received an infraction for "necroing" a thread listed in a "Useful Threads" sticky.

I logged on today to see that I received an infraction for a minor thread necro. Checking the thread, it was, by definition, what had happened -- the previous last post in the thread was the end of January.

However, necroing the thread was not my intent. I merely commented that I found great use in the link posted in the thread, which itself was posted in the stickied "Useful Threads" topic. =( Whaaat.

15+ Year Old Account
    11. Discussing disciplinary actions, moderators or Moderator actions
    Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about a moderation action, such as a ban, deletion or lock, feel free to contact the moderator in question, or any moderator on our team.
    PM your appeal to said infraction to Boubouille or an Admin and they can decide where to go from there
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    PM your appeal to said infraction to Boubouille or an Admin and they can decide where to go from there
    This; PM me.