Thread: Roots. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account

Roots. Lol.

Got bored, and made this, and yes i laughed at it my self Sorry if the image is big! i don't know how to thumbnail them

on enough acid anything is funny. odd resemblance to salad fingers. substance inspiration?

Deleted
    i dont like those troll faces =/ never did lol

Deleted
    whats the point in it?

10+ Year Old Account
    there is no point

Deleted
    Uhm, right... I personally don't see the funny-ness at all, but I'll leave it open for now. If this thread goes out of hand i'll lock it though, I don't see any value in this thread at all.

He's griefing people going to the achievement for the rare spawns, he roots them in place and calls out in general chat for whoever needs a certain rare spawn.

He has them rooted, tagged, so the person wastes their time flying their to find what they need unavailable... unavailable due to roots, the mob just sitting there, waiting to be killed, but only the Druid will get the credit.

Deleted
    Sounds pretty pointless and lame to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magekíd View Post
    Uhm, right... I personally don't see the funny-ness at all, but I'll leave it open for now. If this thread goes out of hand i'll lock it though, I don't see any value in this thread at all.

Thats why its in off-topic, move it to fun stuff tho, my bad

---------- Post added 2011-03-09 at 03:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinwtf View Post
    He's griefing people going to the achievement for the rare spawns, he roots them in place and calls out in general chat for whoever needs a certain rare spawn.

He has them rooted, tagged, so the person wastes their time flying their to find what they need unavailable... unavailable due to roots, the mob just sitting there, waiting to be killed, but only the Druid will get the credit.

someone understood,

roots has no DR in pve, and forces the mob to just sit there, and if you're not balance it will take ages to actually kill anything
    Last edited by Heringer91; 2011-03-09 at 08:30 PM.