Unit Frames questions

I've been using Tukui for a while, but frankly, I hate the dark feel too it. I feel like it's so... Goth

I love the ui itself, I love it so hard, but the way it looks gets me, so I have 2 questions!

Does anyone know a unti frames addon that I can class color? I'd love to get it so it shows class colors for classes, and red/green for threat/no threat, I'm currently using Shadowed Unit frames, and they do not seem to have that specific option

and for when I need to add defualt colors, does anyone know the color code (number thingy) for Hunter green?

i suck at editing config files so i just use pitbull, obscenely customizable if you get the hang of the options menus. i dig the minimalistic shit so i don't show any crappy portraits or crazy textures or icons. i really have no complaints about the resources it uses, but then again, that might just be relative to the other addons i use. i liked using the ArpUI compilation for a while, its frames used class colors--the individual addon was oUF unit frames but i never really messed with it outside of the ArpUI compilation's settings as a whole.

I'm the same way, my ui never shows more than 1 action bar, no portraits, and no flashy graphics, i just want to be able to know the class im targeting without having my unitframes say the class name, as I really perfer a flat small bar