Deleted

fun MMO's to switch when wow gets boring?

Hey!

I've been searching a while for a MMO that i can play so i have something to switch when wow gets boring.
    I played Silkroad for a while but it isnt as fun as it used to be.

Do you guys play any when you're bored of wow?
    I am searching for one thats either free or has low costs.

I'll hear from you, thanks!

Ehm, you really wanna go play a mmo after you are bored with playing another mmo?

You can try rift but the combat in that game is just bad so its up to you

Give vindictus a shot its F2P and is a nice action mmo. But dont expect to play it for a long time because the only thing you do is run instances, or fish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiso94 View Post
    Ehm, you really wanna go play a mmo after you are bored with playing another mmo?
    Why not? I know I do, I'm a heavy MMO player, so it seems logical that I would drift from MMO to MMO..
    OT: I wish I had an answer but I'm as lost as you are

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiso94 View Post
    Yup, seen pretty much everything in Wow thats why, not bored of the MMO concept.

When I get bored of WoW I play Atlantica Online. It's a different kind of MMO in that it is turn based and you control 9 characters, so if that's your thing I would give it a shot.

DoTA Style game play may be a fun change, try League of Legends its more 'noob' friendly and also free :3

DDO and LOTR are both pretty solid if you want to F2P route. Both have enough content to keep you busy for a few months.

Not really too much out there pay wise that's solid except for Rift. It's WoW, EQ2, and DaoC all rolled into one. Solid launch with fantastic lore and gameplay.

Can't go wrong with either choice you go with.
    "Baby, I made your world shake, not Deathwing." - Scrawled in the outhouse of Searing Gorge

I play LoTRO a bit. It's ftp, feels similar enough to wow that I'm comfortable playing it. But it's sort of dated, so if you're not a fan of the Tolkien universe it may not be all that enjoyable.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a thread with great suggestions here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-to-play-MMO-s