It's that time again. Alright, another patch, and what changed for us:
Continuing the trend of the past thread here, let's see what changed?
- Inner Will and Inner Fire now last until cancelled, which really makes absolutely no change whatsoever, but okay.
- Holy Word: Sanctuary now looks different.
- Surge of Light now triggers off of Binding Heal as well, so should be seeing higher uptime than it already is. Hurray!
- Dispel Magic now only removes one buff offensively, down from two. PvP nerf.
- Chakra now lasts until cancelled. Because apparently Blizzard likes to cater to people wanting a stupid stance mechanic. Expect future nerfs incoming, to "balance" this.
I dunno, what's your take?