Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Hooooooooooray!
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Thanks to Spiritus going boldy where I didn't dare to go!
    Someone has to spend their idiosyncrasy credit around this piece. I honestly got results much faster than anticipated. Success on stage 1? Winning!

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 11:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    Hooooooooooray!
    Booooooooooooooooooooo!

<.<
    >.>

...isn't that the proper response?

Don't give me that sass!

* Kel coughs

Okay, can we get back on topic here?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I tried to think of something relevant to post there. D:

Ummm - Heroic T11 -> Normal Firelands gear is lawl?

Maybe I misunderstood you Kel, but wouldn't that mean you drop your (4) bonus as soon as you get a single drop in Firelands? I mean, the ilvl there is higher even on normal = higher intellect, isn't it?

Wouldn't it a bit weird to drop an enormous amount of 'free spirit' to gain... I dunno, 30 intellect?

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Maybe I misunderstood you Kel, but wouldn't that mean you drop your (4) bonus as soon as you get a single drop in Firelands? I mean, the ilvl there is higher even on normal = higher intellect, isn't it?

Wouldn't it a bit weird to drop an enormous amount of 'free spirit' to gain... I dunno, 30 intellect?
    The good thing about the current tier designs with the 5 pieces is that you will be able to keep your 4-set for tier 11 until you can replace it with the two-set bonus for tier 12.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Ok so I might dust off my wow account and get back into it for the summer. I'm back in Europe and my priest is still lvl 80. The US priest I made hit lvl 85 and did some raiding, but that stopped a few months back.

What did I miss?
    Mastery & Haste = "the debate" still - one provides more HPM while the other provides HPS and can do other cool stuff too.
    4 pc T11 = Free itemization, taking all pieces except helm (using Valiona helm instead). Right?

What did ZA/ZG bring to the table? Nothing if you're decked out already; just odds and ends for those still grinding heroics?

Is mana still rough stuff as a fresh 85? Or did the various tweaks change that? I recall hitting 85 before the various changes to Holy Concentration and stuff.

I'm also glad to have the wall of stickies back. It just wasn't the same when they were gone. Also, is harky alive? Or did he die again?

4pc11 also has a helm opening from Magmaw if you're of the Mastery variety, as well, but yes.
    Mana's "rough", but for someone who already had an 85, you're already on the right side of things, Lysdexic. It's nowhere near beta/first week, so really you'll be okay.

ZA/ZG brought a wand, if you don't have the one from Chimaeron yet.

Also, is harky alive? Or did he die again?
    As long as regeneration exists, Cylons can't die.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Random question (don't really know where to post so I might as well try this thread):

Is there any way to make the VuhDo grid clickable? And by this I mean actually targeting a player when I click on his/her name, because I really dislike the mouseover-style healing. So far I haven't found an option in VuhDo's menu for this...

If you dislike how Vuhdo functions then pick up Grid.

Deleted
    Yes, you can do it with vuhdo (you can do everything with vuhdo ^^).
    Go to "Spells" tab and then "mouse". You just have to write "target" under "left mouse button". You can "focus" right mouse button as well if you want.
    That being said, mouseover macros = win :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
    Yes, you can do it with vuhdo (you can do everything with vuhdo ^^).
    Go to "Spells" tab and then "mouse". You just have to write "target" under "left mouse button". You can "focus" right mouse button as well if you want.
    That being said, mouseover macros = win :P
    omgggggg love u <3

Thanks for the newsies my dearest Kelesti (my only Kel I might add).

I look forward to PWNING FACE (but not really since I'm keeping bars full instead of getting them to zero ._.)

UNLESS YOU'RE A FAN OF THIS: http://sacredduty.net/2011/05/13/kil...un-and-profit/

Let's all team up with our tank brethren and employ abusive life-grip tactics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysdexic View Post
    UNLESS YOU'RE A FAN OF THIS: http://sacredduty.net/2011/05/13/kil...un-and-profit/

im gonna join a 25m guild just to do that O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Lysdexic View Post
    Thanks for the newsies my dearest Kelesti (my only Kel I might add).

I look forward to PWNING FACE (but not really since I'm keeping bars full instead of getting them to zero ._.)

One of the tanks in my TBC guild would constantly get Priests killed on Sunwell trash... I was often the victim

I have saved my tank a couple times with life grip (pulling him away from the boss/adds to give him the extra 2 seconds so he doesn't die).