Same stuff, different thread!
Okay, it's that 4.1 time again, and a lot's happened since 4.0.6 went live.
What do we have?
- Shield's mana cost has been increased substantially, but this is already live.
- Inner Will and Inner Fire now last until cancelled, which amounts to absolutely nothing.
- Dispel Magic now only removes one buff when cast offensively, down from two.
- Shield's duration has been nerfed to 15 seconds. Pre-shielding exists, but not en-masse anymore (unless you want to bring a second Discipline Priest, and overheal everything)
- Aegis' duration has been increased. These lasting a little longer should help make them more useful, despite the precarious balance of heal:shield ratio varying from fight to fight.
- Barrier (as well as other raid-wide cooldowns) had its cooldown changed to 3 minutes, but also its effect reduced.
- The Hymns now have 100% pushback protection.
- Holy Fire is now active on the Glyph of Divine Accuracy. It also triggers the effects of Evangelism and Atonement, and has had its damage increased to do 30% more than Smite. While this is an amazing increase, it also has the unwanted side effect of making the Glyph of Smite mandatory.
- Strength of Soul now reduces any Weakened Soul on the target, not just yours.
- The Tier 11 Set bonus no longer requires Weakened Soul to be on the target to gain your Spirit bonus.
A pretty significant overhaul, wouldn't you say? Did I miss anything? What's your take?