Thread: Whiptail profit

Deleted

Whiptail profit

Guys reading that whiptail nodes will spawn less i bought nearly 2k herbs in order to resell them later. But on neptulon prices are still low and im starting to think i was wrong to buy that much stacks. So can you please tell me what to do with it? Wait more or mill them maybe? Thanks in advance :]
    P. S. Sorry for the typos, posting from my iphone

Spwan less.. ? That bug was fixed ages ago where they were on like 1-100 sec spwan timer. They spwan at normal rate now.

Deleted
    I bought a stack at 3 gold/ herb considering prices before bug which were 10 gold per each so can you please read my post carefully and hate less?

Deleted
    I think you're about a month late, it was fixed a while ago so I'd imagine prices have gone back to normal on most realms now.

I.E. If the prices are low, they're probably going to stay low.
    Last edited by mmoc274bc0424e; 2011-03-10 at 08:59 AM.

if anything buy cinderbloom and make some mana pots with them those should sell

Deleted
    So mill them?

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Spwan less.. ? That bug was fixed ages ago where they were on like 1-100 sec spwan timer. They spwan at normal rate now.
    This is almost true, they did intend to increase whiptail spawn rate but they over did it a bit, it spawns significantly less then after the bug but also signicantly more then in early Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prices fluctuate.
    Watch the price for whiptail on your server for a week, and chances are a similar price pattern will repeat the next week.
    On my server prices drop to almost half during weekends(40-50g pr stack) and rocket up to 80-120g on tues/wed.

Read the market and you have yourself a nice profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Exera View Post
    This is almost true, they did intend to increase whiptail spawn rate but they over did it a bit, it spawns significantly less then after the bug but also signicantly more then in early Cata.
    Actually, the only thing they fixed was the back-to-back spawning of the Whiptails. Across the zone, though, spawnrates are still as high as they were since the fix. And this not only counts for Uldum, but also for Deepholm and Twilight Highlands, although you notice it less there, due to the herb density being lower than in Uldum (where they all grow along the river).

Deleted
    Interesting, I thought the spawns rates were exactly like before the bug :\ Some guy told me to mill them and use them for making inferno ink which has an awfully high price in the ah atm. You think it will be better to use them for alchemy?- pots/flasks
    Last edited by mmoc735ab96789; 2011-03-10 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Typos

50g/stack on Skullcrusher last night

Quote Originally Posted by Elarith View Post
    Guys reading that whiptail nodes will spawn less i bought nearly 2k herbs in order to resell them later. But on neptulon prices are still low and im starting to think i was wrong to buy that much stacks. So can you please tell me what to do with it? Wait more or mill them maybe? Thanks in advance :]
    P. S. Sorry for the typos, posting from my iphone
    I don't think the prices are going to increase any time soon. People like me still have huge stockpiles of Whiptail, meaning any sign of price recovery would trigger a flood of Whiptail on the AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you were thinking in first place ?

Τhat you will be the only one that bought/farm stockpiles and you will sell them on 100g per stack?

I sold all my stacks at double the price they got now when i saw the spawn reduce "fix" instead of buying all the stacks in AH and bought jasmine/veil with the gold and i still have stacks left.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2011-03-10 at 02:43 PM.

make pots or cards. cards sell real well during the week of DMF.