ZA, Will the Amani war bear be back?

This would just be so awesome if we could get another chance on this!

What do you think, will it be back?

Nope, it will be a new mount, tehy said that they wanted to make the old mount as unique as they are now.

they said there will be means to get cool mounts in those new instances, but all mounts we saw until today are different from the "old" ones. i expect this to be the same for the bear mount.

and it would be kind of lame to hand the original amanai warbear out to 5 man groups. it was a real challenge to get it back in the days at first, and later on it still was a group-check.

but there will be be a new bear most likely.

I honestly hope it's not to much like the original. because that's a rare token for a small handful of active players that they still have, it'd be a shame to have it brought back. because then no one could tell the difference unless you checked achievement time stamps. but eh, i think it'll be a new skin. /crosses fingers

Deleted
    The Trash mob bears in ZA (The five man Hc) have Green armour. So I assume they will be a mirror of the mount we will get from ZA and we will have bears with green armour =D

None of the ZG Mount's will be returned with there old models. (I.E Colors/Armour) But newer versions will be implemented, From what i have read.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaklusmos View Post
    The Trash mob bears in ZA (The five man Hc) have Green armour. So I assume they will be a mirror of the mount we will get from ZA and we will have bears with green armour =D
    The first trash mob bears in the live 10man ZA also have green armour.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw another thread a few days ago with a PTR screenshot of what may be the new version. It looked similar to the old one, but green and brown instead of red. Also, the design on the armor looked a bit different.

10+ Year Old Account
    You may want to check the frontpage.

The new ZA mount is called Amani Battle Bear instead of War Bear.

I also hope that they won't put in the same mount again. I don't have it btw. I'm also very sad that you still get title and the mount for ICC Hardmodes. It's pretty much steamrolling through the instance now and LK HM is a... lol.... not fair to they guys spending evenings on killing him in wotlk.

As said by the others, these mounts will most likely be reskins of the old ones with the old ones remaining unobtainable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

Class Skills
    Mounts