Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    Yes, it's painfull to even read it. Yet the mods here don't appriciate people bringing it up, so I tried being nice about it. It's such extremely obvious salesman talk.
    But it's just... so hard to not point out that the sky is blue, if you know what I mean...
    If I were a salesman would I say that I hate LFG and I regret that Rift is going to get one very soon? There are many areas where WoW excels too, like the support for addons which Rift lacks, and the ability to bind mouse buttons for skills (which I don't know if is possible in Rift at all), and the fact that WoW runs much better on my crappy PC and Rift lags when there are many people around, and WoW has guild bank and Rift not, etc....

It was just not the point of the topic, I wanted to say what i like about Rift, not what I like about WoW. Simple as that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post
    Yeah, it's not a bad idea though. Where a game copies WoW so much as RIFT does, this is a perfect place to promote it. A lot of members, where I'd guess most people here are casual WoW players, and casual players are easier to get due their lesser dedication to WoW. I'm just guessing here.

Why would anyone make a profile only to talk about how RIFT is better than the current state of WoW, and going for that 'romantic' feeling people have for vanilla WoW.
    They can take all the gullible whiny kids they like, all the better for me playing WoW getting rid of them.

Anyway we should probably stop this conspiracy talk... Even though it's painfully obvious to us, I don't think mods appriciate it.

Let's wait till people actually reach end-game content.
    Aion 2.0 inc.

Please use the big Rift thread!