Getting additional thoughts - Fire Mage

Mage: Khadgar/Imperiexx (us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/imperiexx/advanced)

I am trying to get another set of eyes on my stats/re-forging etc... I have run through: askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/khadgar/imperiexx#v0

and I have used the EJ based reforgenator addon and I am getting conflicting results. Currently I am floating between #5-9 on our DPS meters although on Omnitron I hit #3. I have read quite a few of the rage posts regarding the current state of mage dps and I want to try and make sure I am getting the most I can out of the current gear I have access to. I am definitely torn between haste vs crit atm... I have been trying to boost my crit as high as possible to help balance the RNG of fire.

No buffs - base stats (not including molten armor)
    Spell Power 6257
    Haste 8.93%
    Hit +17.33%
    Crit +17.99%

Please let me know if you have any thoughts on how to improve my overall stat situation. (please be gentle)
    Last edited by imperiexx; 2011-03-10 at 04:01 PM.

Deleted
    I think you got to much mastery, switching mastery to crit would be good. Also, you are 0.33% over hitcap, not that it's a big deal though

You should go for crit also. Your haste is a notch to much, but it's okay. Your crit is way to low, try aim for aa bit more. But overall, do you know your rotation and everything? Because your gear is not a major issue. ^^

Also, saying your third on DPS for example on omnotron, specify how much DPS you have. Also say how much dps you have on the other encounters to make people more understanding.

You're reforging is a lil bit weird.
    It looks like u reforge anything to anything else.
    On some pieces you reforge crit to haste, on other haste to crit... what's the point ?

Magic-most of the crazy reforging is thanks to Mr. Robot... and reforginator.

Tauroon- From a DPS number perspective:
    Omnitron:Imperiexx 6663052-dmg 17304.0-DPS 17128.7-DPS(e) 99.5% active DPS time
    Atramedes: Imperiexx 6728427-dmg 12647.0-DPS 12278.2-DPS(e) 97.3% active DPS time

Usually my rotation is on boss pulls: starting off with a Pyro, LvB, FB spam until my procs (scorch weaving a few times, mana gems, evo when needed) Mirror images/Flame Orb when active along with my gloves /use built into my FB macro.

Soo, what do u want to know ? It looks like u're doing the right things...

Basically some clarification on the reforging and stat levels... I guess like Tauroon said I need to drop some mastery for crit.