• Tepig (fire)

34 38.20%
  • oshawatt (water)

21 23.60%
  • IDC i like digimon anywas

10 11.24%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I chose snivy, abandoned it once I got Axew and eventually Haxorus.
    Though I don't use even Haxorus anymore, Hydreigon is just awesome.

Snivy all the way!!

charmander

everything after emerald is crap anyway
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

wtf? how could anyone like snivy well hes cool just the fucking cocky look on his face just makes me want to punch it and oshawwott is what i chose because i now currently have a sammurott level 72! yeah it knows surf cut megahorn and hydro pump and emboar is second best in my opinion serperior is cool but not as much as sammurott and emboar and who the hell releases a starter or legendary dumbest idea ever if you dont like it trade for something you do like dumbass!
    Last edited by Sammurott; 2011-06-19 at 05:16 PM.

Deleted
    I don't like the new pokemon editions at all , they don't really feel pokeish for me ( don't ask me why maype the graphics)
    they should have stopped after heart gold , it was a nice remake of a good ol' game

ontopic : I always took fire , so fire
    Last edited by mmocdc0f776ee9; 2011-06-19 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jistu View Post
    charmander

Just no. Try white, I havent played since blue and silver originale. Played both alot (200 hours+ on silver, also resetted gold twice etc).. White was great! Havent been playing to lately cause I did finish the game fast once you passed the 150 hours played, and the game was actually hard and time consuming compared to the 20 hours of zerging that is blue.

On topic; Abandoned grass starter, gonna go with water as starter cause people seem to like it + lack of water types in white.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jistu View Post
    charmander

So true, though I prefer bulbasaur.

wtf? how could anyone like snivy well hes cool just the fucking cocky look on his face just makes me want to punch it and oshawwott is what i chose because i now currently have a sammurott level 72! yeah it knows surf cut megahorn and hydro pump and emboar is second best in my opinion serperior is cool but not as much as sammurott and emboar oh yeah and did no one sea the episode where a dewwott which had a disadvantage to servine knocked out servine with one simple watergun? and by the way every single time i fight cheren my sammurott beats his serperior! oh and online my water deck with sammuritt beat a grass deck with meganium!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chemicader View Post
    So true, though I prefer bulbasaur.
    Saying everything after Emerald was crap is just because you started playing when pokemon red/blue was out and got burnt out around D/P. It's just like people in WoW saying everything after TBC is crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smugleaf ftw. As soon as I got the National dex though, I boxed him for eternity. Grass pokemon rub me the wrong way.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Please don't necro threads.