Poll: Favorite WoW Opening Cinematic

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogkin View Post
    Gotta be TBC... First time I watched it I got goosebumps... just got goosebumps thinking about it. Illidan in that video was just epic.
    Agreed. I got goosebumps too. WOTLK was a close 2nd though.
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

Deleted
    I loved the vanilla one with the Dwarf and Tauren, the Burning Crusade one with the Blood Elf, Cataclysm with the amazing feel to it. However, I'll have to go with Wrath of the Lich King, that was just such an amazing cinematic, you could really feel the power of the Lich King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathStigma View Post

This one of course
    "Dragon acupuncture is complicate" Haha I loved this LITERAL one, definitely one of the better ones.

OT: I would have to say TBC, just because it combined the awesomeness of various battle scenes with Illidan's badassery.
    Quote Originally Posted by sithorion View Post
    brb my lama is eating a kangaroo while my horse is watching it eating my popcorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Things try to kill you on every content, Australia's things are just better at doing so. x3

Some people dont notice the troll on the the raptor in that one. Go back, youll see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    WotLK cimematic is vastly superior to the other 3. It shows how much more work they put into it compared to the others.
    you mean how more developed their technologi had gotten? yes ofcause it looks like they put more work into it but I can say that stronger hardware and a bigger polygon count had alot of the honor! xD

I think Vanilla was the best. All the cinematics did set a good scene on to what was going on at the time and in the near future but Vanilla did it the best/ It was mostly just pvp but at the time is was post WC3. BC was alright since it involves some pvp and against Illidan. I felt WOTLK was the worst because it made you completely forget about the Horde and the Alliance, just that the Lich King is back. I'm not saying it was bad but not as well done as making it feel like how the game actually is. Cata isn't that bad. It's a lot like the LK one but it does at least set the scope that he's bringing the fight to us instead of just some menacing guy being there ready to wreck havoc.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Deleted
    I love each of them, though Cataclysm one is just epic.
    "Pain... Agony..."

Deleted
    Classic. Nostalgia, and, a nice introduction to well, everything

10+ Year Old Account
    TBC is best imo, some shots of the new villain and action from the new races! Cata cinematic really missed that
    This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    WotLK, no doubt the most epic of all WoW's cutscenes.