is Darkmoon Card: Tsunami worth it?

I'm a pvp resto druid and I was wondering if I should buy the Darkmoon Card: Tsunami. Seems amazingly good. I've seen some top tier resto druids with it and also not with it. So it seems like it depends on your play style I suppose. Anythign I should know? thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on what trinkets you can get. If you mean top tier as in pve it's going to depend on if they do Arch or not. Doll/Mortality/DMC:T are pretty much the 3 BiS until Sindra. So if they don't do Arch, they probably want to buy DMC. The only reason not to is if you can't afford it or if you have the other 2.

For pvp, I'm not sure if you want to use pvp trinks or not since spi procs may not be as good for arenas.

Just from personal experience in PvE Myrrar is right, if you can get the doll and FoM then go with those two, but in PvP I'm pretty sure DMC:T is a good trinket to use in combination with a Medallion once you get mostly vicious.

Deleted
    i know its str but still fury of angerforge .anyone tried it ? would be awesome looking
    but for the darkmoon card it does proc alot i havent tried it but i think its good
    Last edited by mmoc61a4f38abc; 2011-03-12 at 12:48 AM.

onewordtomaketencharacters......yes

great card, not worth the resil loss for pvp, but awesome pve

Tsunami should definitely be used in PvP as a druid, especially since you're going for 2p/3p and will have enough resilience out of every other slot. You can also go look up top geared druids(PvP), most of which are using Tsunami. Mainly the top 3v3 team out there right now.

Played correctly in PvP, go with Tsunami. If you aren't good getting pressured go ahead and go with another resilience trinket.

I have it on my druid and shammy I love it. Also the price on my server has came way down in the last few weeks.